Running

Ash brought out Hawlucha and Talonflame. They swooped down behind Zygarde and picked up Pikachu and Greninja, Talonflame picking up Greninja and Hawlucha picking up Pikachu. They rejoined Ash and Serena an hid behind the metal crates.

Lysandre stood there with Zygarde and watched Yveltal form Oblivion Wing. The gigantic red sphere lit up the room in a fluorescent red light.

Yveltal aimed and fired right at Lysandre and Zygarde. The red beam was shot from the large Y shaped Pokèmon and down towards the ground. Once it hit the metal ground, smoke and sparks went up in the air. The beam almost seemed to be controlled and dragged by Yveltal. The red beam came towards Lysandre, eventually reaching him, but Zygarde picked him up and jumped. The attacked missed and hit the metal walls, tearing the metal and sandstone beneath it. The walls tumbled down and so did the ceiling, the whole room was falling apart.

Ash jumped up, Serena still in his arms, and ran towards the metal door. Hawlucha and Talonflame following.He ran out of the room and saw Bonnie and Clemont standing in front of the exit.

"Serena?" Bonnie yelled out worried, seeing her in Ash's arms. And then she saw Ash, covered in blood. "Ash!"

Serena smiled to comfort Bonnie and said, "We're alright Bonnie."

"We defeated those two grunts Ash!" Bonnie smiled and took Clemont's hand and they ran out into the hallway, Ash and Serena following. They heard screeching behind them from Yveltal, rampaging. Soon they saw light coming out in front of them and they ran out of the hideout. A loud screech came from behind them and Yveltal jumped out of the hideout, breaking out of the mountain walls and throwing rocks everywhere as he came out. Clemont ran down the mountain, Ash doing the same as they ran away from the falling rocks. Ash almost tripped, but he catches his balance and jumped off the mountain, landing on the grass. Ash ran out into the forest with Bonnie right behind them and Clemont following, out of breath of course.

The screeches got louder as it echoed through the mountains.

Yveltal flew through the forest and tore the trees apart.

"Ash, I didn't finish the story about how me and Yveltal are connected!" Serena yelled through the screeches and the wind.

"We can talk about that later!" Ash yelled as he ran through the bushes and trees.

"Ash! Serena!" Bonnie yelled as she waited for her big brother. "Wait up!"

Ash stopped and looked behind him, seeing how far away Clemont actually was.

"Anyway, Xerneas said that if I ever looked at Yveltal in real life we'll be connected in some way and then that what ever pain it goes through I go though and what I pain I go though it goes through-"

"Well, then how do we break the connection that?" Ash interrupted.

"I don't know!" Serena snapped as the trees started to fall a few feet away from Yveltal's strong winds. "Ash, Lysandre is planning to create the ultimate weapon with Yveltal's power and he has to have me in order to control it. I- I have to-"

"Well there has to be someway to break that connection!" Ash stepped back as Bonnie ran over to them, Clemont following. Talonflame and Hawlucha were next to them, still holding Pikachu and Greninja. Ash brought out a pokeball and returned Greninja. "Talonflame I want you to help Clemont and Bonnie."

Talonflame understood and flew up in the air. It pointed its head towards the ground and ran into Clemont and Bonnie, swooping them up into its back. Clemont yelled as he held on for dear life on Talonflame's neck. Bonnie seemed to be having fun though, as her smile stretched out all the way up to her ears.

Talonflame flew back to Ash and flew next him as he ran.

Yveltal screeched and headed towards them. Bonnie screamed, but before anything else could happen, Zygarde jumped in front of them and stood there, holding its ground. It screeched and used Earthquake, throwing rocks up into the air, the hitting and stopping Yveltal in its tracks.

Yveltal screeched and Serena yelled in pain.

"Serena!" Ash yelled out in concern.

Lysandre walked out of the bushes. "Nice work Zygarde."

Zygarde turned over to its master and yelled out, it's voice squeaky and sounded like a wind chime blowing in the wind.

Lysandre put his hands behind his back and said, "Now, hand over the girl."

Ash held her close and flatly said, "No."

"You're making a horrific mistake boy." Lysandre walked back into the trees and Zygarde slithered in front of him and looked at the Kalos Gang.

"Remember not to hurt the girl, but you can do whatever to the rest of the 3, and the boy with the raven hair, make sure to not hold back on him most of all." Lysandre walked away into the forest where he soon became shrouded in the forest shadows.