Aiden Clark x F. Reader ☁️

Request: Yes
Thank you for the submission!

Regular AU/Phantoms
Bad writing/really short
May be OOC
Literal fluff

[F/n] for Female Name
[L/N] for Last Name

——

F/n was the adopted sister of Logan. Her last name was technically [Last Name] - Fields but she usually said either [L/N] or Fields. To confuse people. She was an ordinary girl but her favorite thing to do was paint. Like how Logan loved the stars and plants, she loved art and painting.

Throwing everything she ever felt, all her emotions, all her feelings into her paintings. Sometimes, she's even sold some of her artwork though it was usually the ones she didn't like or didn't want to keep. Then there was F/n's boyfriend. Aiden Clark. The crazy, (dyed) blond-haired, thrill-seeking boy loved her very much.

Since the phantoms started, F/n drew the phantoms, the feelings, and the scenery, everything she could remember and think of from the other dimension. But now, she had nothing. F/n lay on the floor of her room, staring up at the ceiling. "I am" She spoke softly "A piece of shit". Aiden, who laid on her bed, sighed, placing his phone down. He was lying on his tummy, looking at F/n. "What are you talking about?"

"I can't draw anything!" She cried. "I can't think of a single thing!" She pointed at the empty canvas. Aiden thought for a moment before doing a dramatic pose. "How about me?" He grinned.

F/n looked at Aiden. "You? Why would I draw you? I have plenty of art pieces of you." She spoke, gesturing to the ungodly amount of paintings she had created of Aiden. Most of them were so she could test out different art styles or different paints she had gotten. Aiden was used as her reference.

The blonde pouted. "Aw, you don't want to draw your absolute loving boyfriend?" He acted sad, pulling out the puppy dog eyes and innocent facade. F/n only looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

"Yesterday you put me on a bed floaty in the pool and watched as I fell into the water when I woke up."

Aiden immediately stopped. "That was hilarious." He protested, rolling around on the bed and ended up sitting up. F/n crawled to rest her head on Aiden's lap since his legs were hanging over the bed. "For you." She spoke. Aiden gave a soft giggle before leaning down. "I apologized for it, didn't I?" He said in her ear. She nodded. "Yeah, you did."

He placed a gentle kiss on F/n's forehead. "I love you." He whispered in her ear. She looked up at him, blushing. She nodded, looking away, her eyes roaming around and about to say something before- "OH SHIT!!"

Their grandpa was glaring at them through the crack of F/n's open door. Aiden and F/n instantly backed away from each other, their hearts racing from the shock. "Gramps! Hi!!" F/n greeted as her door was pushed open. She was sweating bullets and trying to calm her heart down and clearly Gramps didn't believe her.

"Your granny needs you." He responded, glaring at the two of them. "Yes- mhm. Definitely." F/n got up, nodding along. "I'll go now." And she quickly rushed away. Grants only glared at Aiden who also tried to act calm before walking away.

A few moments later, F/n called Aiden and asked him to bring her paint stuff down.

"Yeah?" Aiden asked as F/n set her stuff up across the street. "Sit down." She said as she placed a wooden chair down. "Here?" He asked and sat on the stool that was specifically designed to stay infront of the flower shop. "Perfect. Perfect!" F/n grinned as she finished setting up. "Now choose a pose, I'm gonna paint you!!" She clapped her hands excitedly as Aiden nodded.

"Of course!!" He was practically sparkling with confidence and pride. "How about this??" He made a dramatic pose that made F/n laugh. "Good one but more natural." She instructed, sitting on her stool and fixing her canvas. She peaked behind it to look at Aiden's pose. "Mhm, great. Stay like that." She said as she started painting.

Logan looked at his sister from the flower shop before he laughed. "Let me guess, Aiden and D/n are hanging out again?" Taylor's voice came from Logan's phone as the sandy blond watered the plants.

"Yeah." He said. "I think they're a good couple. But gramps and granny won't let them close F/n's door." That made the two of them laugh. Logan gave one last glance at his sister before continuing to water the plants while talking.

What a peaceful day.