Tyler Hernandez x M! Reader - ☁️

Thank you @genshinluvrboy for the request!!

Tw: biting (?), reader, Bar*on, otherwise none

Regular AU/Phantoms
There's a lot of time skips in here lol
Kinda shitty ngl

[M/n] for Male Name
Reader is described as being shorter than Tyler

——

RING RING

Groggily, Tyler picked up his phone from under his pillow. Groaning, he checked the contact. 'My Punk Prince ❤️' was what the contact said. "It's 2:43 what the hell does he want??" Mumbled Tyler as he pressed the answer button.

"TYLER!!" The auburn haired boy jumped, surprised at the yelling of his boyfriend. "M/n? What do you want, it's like 3am." The [hair color] boy laughed, loud thumping and chatter in he background.

"I'm running from the police right now with Aiden!!" He chuckled as Aiden yelled in the background. "I'm gonna go to the store, you want anything when I see you later?"

Ty sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in disappointment. "No, I'm fine. Just- don't get hurt." There was a soft tone in his voice, almost impossible to detect.

But M/n noticed. He chuckled and made a kiss sound. "Mwah! Love you!! See you later!!" He said to the phone.

"There!!"

"Crap- we gotta go!!"

CLICK

Tyler stared at the now black phone, tired, confused and a little disappointed. He loved his boyfriend really but... getting into trouble at 3am with that psycho? He groaned again and flopped back on his bed.

"Was- was that M/n?" Tay's soft voice came out from the bottom bed. Tyler groaned out a 'mhm' and turned around him his spot.

Tay yawned and laid back down. "I hope he didn't do anything too crazy..." she spoke and went back to sleep.

"Me too."

"Tyler!!!" A loud male voice echoed through the halls of the high-school. Loud footsteps were followed as the voice spoke, seemingly towards a person.

Tyler was tackled to the ground, his boyfriend smothering him in affection: "Jesus- M/n! A warning next time??" Tyler spoke, surprised but not mad.

M/n nuzzled his face into Tyler's neck, gently and lovingly. "I'm so happy to see you, I love you so much, hi!!" Tyler's face flared, he turned to a blushing mess. "Hey- get- get off!" He shoved his (lovely) boyfriend off and got up himself, before helping his boyfriend up.

"Ugh, Tyler get your boyfriend somewhere else. We don't want to catch 'gay'" Barron joked, jabbing one of his 'goons' in the side as his group laughed.

"A bully and a homophobic." M/n scoffed, a tinge of lightness in his voice. He stood up, arms crossed and head held up high as he stared at Barron.

"Listen to me freak-" Barron tried to say but M/n bit his arm before he could finish. "M/n!!" Tyler yelled, grabbing his boyfriends arm before M/n could do anymore damage.

"Damn, go M/n!" Aiden cheered on as M/n cracked his knuckles. "Ya know Barron, I still haven't forgiven you after what you did to Logan." He smiled, gently pushing Tyler off of him. "Aiden."

"Gotcha!" Aiden dragged Ben off somewhere as M/n gripped Barron's hair. Slamming his head into the lockers, and punched him in the gut.

"M/n!" Scowled Tyler as he grabbed his boyfriend's torso. Holding him back, Barron and his goons ran away. M/n gritted his teeth, still sort of struggling to get out of Tyler's grip.

"M/n, M/n!! Calm down, damn." But the boy wasn't listening as the [hair color] boy watched Barron leave.

"My prince." Tyler mumbled. Immediately, M/n perked up, swirling around in his boyfriends arm. He wrapped his arms around Tyler's shoulders with a snarky smile. "Yes my most handsome love?"

"Oh my god..." Ashlyn muttered behind the two, hand pinching the bridge of her nose. "There, there Ashlyn." Taylor comforted with a small smile.

"Come on, let's go to classes." Logan stumbled or mumbled, and the group went to there classes, meeting Aiden and Ben in there.

M/n held Tyler's hand, swinging back and forth as the two walked, M/n having a silly little grin on his face as Tyler just looked away, blushing.

After classes, they went to the cafeteria, just like planned. They talked about the 'stuff' and made plans. M/n was calm, much to the others surprise but Ashlyn guess, it was probably because Tyler was keeping tabs on him (and also giving him more kisses and affection than usual but she would probably get bit by M/n if that was mentioned).

"This talk is soooo boring! Listen-" M/n leaned on the table, close to Ashlyn, releasing his boyfriends hand. "We all know that Phantoms suck and my idea. Bit them."

Everyone stared at him, confused and thinking 'what the fuck'. M/n leaned back, grabbing Tyler's hand again.

"Just- just bit them. They taste like those shitty black licorice you get at candy stores that are like 1.99 when your doing cheap laundry with your parents in the same laundry mat you always go to and the candy store doesn't have any good candy so your stuck with shitty licorice."

"Babe what the fuck."

They later stood around the bus, after a harsh training with Ashlyn's parents, M/n was tired. "I'm just gonna lay down a bit- just for a sec, 'Kay?" He asked, ever so softly.

"Mhm, good night." Ty gave him a kiss on his forehead as he listened to the others talk.

M/n shifted in his position as he started to get uncomfortable with his currant position. "...something, something..."

He slowly got up in the worn down leather seat and peered over it. "What... are you guys talking about??" Tyler stared at his boyfriend, hair messy from sleeping and voice deep from just waking up.

"We're figuring out what to do with the phantom." He spoke softly. "Mhm, what have you guys thought about?"

"Well you were right about it tasting like black licorice but it also turns into gooo in the light" Aiden started describing it, M/n actively listening as he leaned on Tyler who was trying to fix the [hair color] boys hair.

"Tylerrrr" M/n dragged the auburn haired boys name in his mouth, bored out of his mind. "What?"

"I love youuuu" M/n smiled as he hugged Tyler. The taller boy blushed, hugging back shyly. "Yeah." M/n pouted, cutely in Tyler's opinion. M/n wanted him to say it back. Tyler laughed softly and squeezed him tighter, M/n nuzzling his face into Tyler's neck again, still slightly sleeping.

"I love you too..." mumbled Tyler, hugging the smaller boy. He was so so scared of letting him go, scared that something might happen to him.