Aiden Clark/Tyler Hernandez x M. Reader 🖤✨

I'm not sure if this count as human trafficking or smth

But this is a very FUCKED UP AU

Please do not come at me in the comments

Everyone here is about 18-19
Slight sexual talk? IDK man
No actual sexual things happen
So be warned

Some fucked up shit boutta happen

Casino AU!

——
A group of teens drove a car through a forest in the pitch-black darkness. Yeah, great start to a story, huh? Middle of the night, teenage kids, and some random place in the middle of the forest.

"Tyler! Aiden! Where in the world are we going??" Logan panicked as Aiden drove. "Ah, don't worry!" Aiden chuckled, steering the wheel of the car on the bumpy roads.

"What do you mean don't worry???" Ashlyn scoffed. "First it's night, second we have no idea where we're going, third, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S DRIVING!" Tay responded.

"Who wouldn't be worried?" Ashy asked again. "Guys, chill. We're almost there." Ty said, looking at his phone.

"You aren't even looking at the road!" Tay responded. Ty nodded lazily and finally looked up. "Oh, we're here." He announced, blandly.

Taylor, Ashlyn, Logan, and Ben stared up in awe and confusion at the vast building in the middle of the forest. It glowed so brightly and there were sparkles? In huge bolded letters the two words 'Brightling Casino'.

"Wait... Brightling Casino??" Taylor asked. "Isn't that the illegal Casino place?" She asked. Aiden and Ty scoffed and looked away, not answering. "No... well, its existence is illegal." Ty explained.

"Guilty..." Aiden finally muttered. "But I swear! This is our third time here and we wanted you guys to come here!" He explained, hand waving them away as if they would drop the conversation.

"You guys came here on two other occasions??!!" Logan exclaimed shocked. "Oh, no way! My grandparents are going to kill me if-" Ty grabbed Logan's arm and basically dragged him into the place.

"Just stick with us, alright?" Ty asked the others as the others shook their heads. "Ty, no," Ashlyn mumbled. Ty and Aiden walked in, dragging Logan but since it was dark, the others didn't really have anywhere else to go. They could've stayed in the car but that wouldn't be boring no?

When they walked inside, the place amazed them. It was so fancy with chandeliers and neatly tiled floors and fancy walls. There was also a girl who was at the front desk reading a book. "Whoa..." Tay breathed. All of a sudden, the three felt so... small. "This place is so fancy," Ashlyn whispered, looking around. Ben nodded and looked around, then spotted the blonde who has placed her book away and stared at them with a small smile.

"First time here?" the girl spoke. Ben nodded at her. The girl was young, about 15 or 16, with bright blond hair. She had slightly tanned skin with a white blindfold. She wore a regular white blouse and some jeans with white sneakers. Her accessories consisted of a headband with devil horns, a blindfold, and a fake devil tail. She seemed less fancy-dressed but compared to the group of teens, she was dressed fancy.

"So you guys did come, huh?" Aiden watched as his cousin, the female Hernandez, and the antisocial girl walked through the huge doors. "You didn't leave us with much of a choice," Ashlyn grumbled. Ty rolled his eyes and handed each person a small, velvet bag, seemingly full of casino chips.

"Do we need to sign anything Miss?" Tay asked. "Call me Devil." She grinned. "Since it's your first time, sign this." She held out a paper that said 'First Timers' but some names were crossed out. Ben, Ashlyn, and Tay signed the paper and Devil put it away. "Have a good time! Also, be careful first-timers!" Devil giggled and went back to her book.

"You'll be alright. Just don't trust the people in the masks." Aiden warned. "You guys wanna take a seat first? I can explain everything to you." Aiden chuckled. The others nodded and headed to a section with tables and chose a round table. Surprisingly, a lot of people sat down at tables and chit-chatted. They all wore fancy clothing, as they were probably rich, rich people.

"Hey, Hernandez! Hey Clark!" A duo-haired girl smiled. Her hair was split, perfectly in half. The right side was a honey-colored yellow while the right was a deep blueberry color. She had vitiligo, so she had different skin colors which complimented her nicely. She wore a white, long-sleeved collared shirt with a black vest, black pants, and white shoes. She also had a grey bow tie.

"Hey Honey Berry! What's up?" Aiden grinned. The girl, Honey Berry, smiled and placed some menus on the table. "Same old, same old." the girl responded. "Uhm.. do these drinks have alcohol?" Ashy mumbled as she looked at the drink menu. "We do serve alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks. You have to be over 20 for the alcoholic drinks and show me an ID" Honey Berry explained.

"Yeah, we're all 18 and 19. I don't think any of us want an alcoholic drink." Tay giggled. Honey Berry nodded and went somewhere to get something. She switched the menus with a different one, that said 'Non-Alcoholic Drinks'.

"Ah, thank you." Ashy smiled awkwardly. "Oh, don't forget our big four." two boys called as they zoomed by. "Right, thank you." Honey Berry smiled back. "The big four?" Everyone, besides Ben, asked. "The Big Four." Honey Berry emphasized. "Do we finally get to meet them?" Aiden giggled. "Yup! Just go up there if you wanna see them. I gotta get back to work." the girl waved goodbye as Aiden and Tyler's eyes went up to this upper part.

It looked kind of like a stage, only slightly higher as if the person who made this wanted everyone to see it. There were four people, each at a station playing or dealing cards. Three were triplets, all male, and the last one was a female. They were all fairly attractive with different outfits.

"I'm gonna check them out," Ty said, getting up and shoving his phone in his jacket pocket. "Yeah. This is our first time seeing them." Aiden explained, also getting up. The other four panicked and followed them, stepping up to the first one.

"Heya." The boy winked. The boy had [hair color] hair, matched with [skin color] skin. Pretty heterochromia eyes and a fairly attractive face. He was the only one with no customers because the last game had ended. Ashlyn looked over to the left where the girl was. She was smiling and giggling with the other customers so she seemed nice. The other two boys were also in games. one had a playful smile like he had already won the game. The other one was concentrated hard on his game.

"What's your name?" The dealer asked as he skillfully shuffled his cards. "Aiden Clark, and my Cousin Ben" Aiden responded. "Tyler Hernandez. This is my twin, Taylor." Ty gestured to Tay who smiled awkwardly. "Ashlyn Banner and Logan Fields," Ashy responded.

"I'm M/n L/n. Pleased to meet you." the dealer said with a wink. "Would you guys like to play a game of Poker?" M/n asked with a sly smirk. "I'm gonna go over to the girl," Tay said, dragging Ashlyn to the girl dealer. "I'm gonna go over to the other two," Logan said, going to the very last one. Ben followed Logan since Aiden was staying with M/n.

"I mean, sure." Aiden grinned as they sat down. Aiden and Ty placed their chips in, in exchange for some cards. "What's the prize?" Ty asked checking his cards. M/n paused his shuffling and stared at him confused. Then he smiled and placed the cards down. "You're looking at it," he responded.

The two stopped as M/n explained. "If you win against me, you get me for a full 24 hours. In that time, you can do whatever you want to me, but after those 24 hours, I go back to work," he explained. "A-anything?" TY asked nervously. M/n shrugged nonchalantly.

"Anything." He said. "But if you want a good fuck, then you should go to one of my brothers." He added. "Vi, the one next to me, plays Blackjack, Bisexual, He's also top. Keo, the one where Fields is? He's a switch but he's kinda feeling like a bottom, also plays gambling war and pansexual." M/n pointed to his brothers with his head.

"No, we aren't looking for something like that." Aiden nervously explained. "Oh? Well then you can go to either Yin, lesbian, not really into those things, or Me." he winked. "Bottom, and [sexuality], but everyone knows us two don't do those sexual shit."

Aiden and Tyler stared at the boy. "I mean you are attractive, but it's reasonable, not everyone is looking for something to fuck." Ty explained. "You two are cute." M/n giggled. "Are we gonna play or what?" He asked as the other two nodded.

Aiden and Tyler lost by the way. It's very hard to beat the dealer at their own games.