Tyler Hernandez x Social anxiety NB. reader ☁️

shit0stores For the request! Thank you.

I'm not sure if this is how you wanted it done, and I'm sorry if I didn't get the social anxiety part right because I don't have it. I tried searching it up best as I could but enjoy!

Y/n will be 'Your name'

BEFORE THE WHOLE PHANTOM THING!

XxxX

Today is the day! Today is the day I finally come out to my friends. I had this huge smile on my face as I wore my favorite sweater that had my favorite flower on it and some jeans with matching sneakers.

I grabbed my backpack, phone, and earbuds. I shoved my phone and earbuds in my pocket and put my backpack on and headed downstairs to my parents.

"Hey, Y/n!" My dad called me in the kitchen. I went there and saw my dad on a chair, with my mom finishing breakfast. "Hi, dad!" I smiled at him as I gave him a side hug.

"Hey, kid." Mom said to me. "Are you going to come out as non-binary today?" She asked me. I nodded happily. "Course! I hope they'll accept me." I responded. I noticed two pop tarts on the table and slid them into my hand.

"I'm gonna go to school. Bye, mom! Bye, dad!" I said and walked out to school. I ate my pop tarts as I practiced what I was going to say.

"Tea, Sunny, Kitty, I have something to tell you." I practiced. "I am non-binary and I go by Y/n" I practiced it a few times and then arrived at school.

I was nervous all over but I was sure it was nothing! I wiped my hands and threw away the trash from my breakfast and looked at my three best friends.

"Tea! Sunny, Kitty!" I called them. They looked over at me and they hugged me. "Hey (deadname)!" Sunny said to me. I cringed but smiled at all of them and we walked into the school and talked about a few things.

X lunch time X

"Guys..." I said after we got our food and sat down since it was lunchtime. Their eyes were on me, patiently waiting for me to say something. I took a deep breath and said it like how I practiced.

"I'm non-binary and I go by 'Y/n' now," I said, full of confidence.

.
.
.

(WARNING!: BULLYING AND SLURS)
"Your joking right?" Tea asked me. I stared at her in shock. "What?" I asked. She groaned and glared at me. "This has to be a fucking joke" she sighed. "There is no way we're going to be friends with a fucking non-binary!" Kitty hissed. I stared at my friends, with wide eyes. I never had seen them like this.

"Ew. Your disgusting." Sunny said to me. "You're a fucking faggot!" He laughed at me. W-what?

Tears started to prick my eyes. "So you wanna be (opposite gender)? Tranny" Kitty said to me. "What- I don't understand..." I stuttered.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Tea yelled at me. "Go back to your dead family!" Kitty joined in. "Faggot! Slut! Whore, bitch" Sunny lastly said.

Tears streamed out of my eyes, damping my [Skin colored] skin as I ran out of the cafeteria. I went to the nurse's bathroom) since it's non-binary and slammed the door.

More and more tears streamed down my face, dropping over my sweater and staining my cheeks. I slowly got my phone out and dialed my mom's number.

Ring! Ring! Ri- "Hello?" Mom picked up. "M-mom?" I asked her, my voice shaking and it broke. "Y/n??" She asked me. "C-can you pick me up?" I asked her, more tears streaming down ad my body shook.

"Course kiddo." She said. I hung up and after a few minutes, went out of the bathroom. After about 10 mins, she came and picked me up.

She could tell I didn't want to talk so she brought me to my room and left me alone. I did eat dinner though.