*~Something New~*

Requested by WinterBlue_Angel22

[Hunter x shy!fem!human!reader]

A week.

It had been a week since the Day of Unity.

A week since coming back to the Human Realm.

It was strange. Having been in the Boiling Isles for all those months and only now having returned. And now, you were sat in the living room of your best friend Luz's house. After everything that had happened, you were at least glad you had her, and the rest of your friends, as well as your boyfriend Hunter.

Through everything in the Boiling Isles, Hunter was always your biggest comfort. He was always there for you in your biggest times of need. And now, with the four witches trapped in the Human Realm and with how much he'd been through, you were going to be there for him.

Two weeks.

Hunter had now cut his hair short after it had grown out. He'd decided to lose the forelock. You guessed it gave him bad memories of the Coven, and the emperor. You found you quite liked the new look. It felt more... him.

Everyone was settling in well. Luz, Amity and Vee were sharing the former's bedroom, Willow and Gus were in the basement, and you shared the guest bedroom with Hunter. You quite liked it. Falling asleep and waking up next to your boyfriend; it was near heaven.

Two and a half weeks.

You and Hunter were sat next to one another in the guest room. It was the evening, and the two of you had decided you wanted some time just the two of you before going to sleep. You leaned your head on his shoulder, his head on yours, and he had his arm wrapped around your shoulder. No words were being spoken, you were just basking in the presence of one another.

You looked up at him, pondering for a moment. Wondering if you should do what you were thinking. In the end, you just decided that you should go for it. If he didn't want you to, then he could just say so.

"U-um, H-Hunter?" you shyly stuttered. "T-there's something n-new I want to try."

A gentle hand was placed on the other side of his neck, and you gave a gentle kiss to his neck. He initially let out a squeak of surprise, making you flinch back.
"O-oh! Sorry! I d-didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Hunter.."

"No!" He then coughed self-consciously. "No, I was just... caught off guard." He cleared his throat. "Please keep going, y/n."

Gingerly, you placed your lips on his neck again, trailing little kisses up and down his neck, and down to his shoulder. His face glowed a deep, crimson red, the tips of his ears radiating heat; steam was practically coming out of his ears. Instinctively, his head tilted to the side, giving you more room. You pulled away briefly.
You whispered in his ear, "S-should I c-continue?"

Any and all of his attempts at speaking were in vain. He just about managed to nod his head.

You carried on giving him little kisses from his shoulder this time, up his neck. Groans rumbled in his throat. You found that the longer this went on, the more confidence you seemed to gain. You noticed his groans were a little louder and more pronounced when you got to his neck.
As your tongue made contact with his neck he increased in volume.

"I d-didn't realise your neck was so s-sensitive, Hunter," you said to him, making his face get impossibly redder.

You continued to kiss his neck, his groans sending shivers down your spine, making your heart flutter and stomach churn. His hand went to the back of your head and grabbed your hair, pulling slightly at the strands. When he did so you let out a small, soft moan; to him, it sounded better than heaven.

This continued for a while, neither of you knew how much time had passed. It was a while later that you eventually pulled away. You leaned your forehead against his, noses touching. You could feel the heat of his blush against your skin.

You giggled, blushing lightly, and Hunter laughed quietly.

You truly did love him.

(695 words)