𝒯ℋℛℰℰ

Katniss and Finnick sat next to each other. He played with a rope, knoting it. She was scared she lost Peeta and Gale. The doors opened and Haymtich looked in. "They're back." Katniss jumped up and the other two followed, running into the medical wing. "I don't want that." Johanna. She stopped in front of the woman. "Johanna. No one else. Finnick sighed. "Gale!" Katniss ran to the man.

"Finnick, you're needed." It was the same day, just evening. He stood up and walked after the man who called him. They reached the exit, where a bunch of other people already were. "Calm down!" A couple of voices called in the distance, causing Finnick to get interested what he was needed for. "I'm not a threat! I said I know Katniss and Finnick Odair!" Grace pointed the trident at the four persons in front of her. Her face was full of blood and dirt. Her hair grew out and was only a orange at the tip. She weared a red jacket and a black tank top under it, brown cargo pants, black boots and a belt over her shoulder with multiple throwing knives in it. Her whole body was full of scratches and bruises. "Grace?" She stopped, her eyes widening. The woman turned to Finnick, who already had tears in his eyes. She lowered the weapon and stared at him. His beauty was overwhelming, so was hers. "Grace." The trident landed on the ground. Both of them ran to eachother and she jumped on him, he lifting her up and both hugging each other tight. They started sobbing. Grace never felt more happier. As soon as they pulled away he smashed his lips on hers. She placed her hands on his cheeks and pulled away, just wanting to know it's real. "You're safe." "I was all the time." A wide smile formed on both faces. Her eyes landed on the necklace around his neck. "It's the only thing that kept me hoping you'd be alive." Tears swelled up in her eyes. "I'm here." She placed her forehead on his, both closing their eyes. "We're alive."