"Shh.. I know.. Don't speak baby.." He whispered as I felt someone pick me up and I looked behind to see Leo, Sandro and Luca trying to grab me but Matteo shaked his head in no.

"Little dove, don't close ur eyes.." I smiled, I missed this..

"I-I am sl-sleepy" I whispered trying my best to keep my eyes open..

"No-no..Princess, Alex gonna kill us if something happens to you because of our stupidity" Sandro spoke this time as he grabbed my hand tightly..

A few more tears dropped my eyes. I- I can't.. It's too much hurting..

I blinked severly before everything turns into darkness.

____________________________
(Tadaa!!! You must be waiting for his p.o.v right?)

[Matteo's P.O.V]

It's my fault. Its fucking my fault!! My babygirl is lying in my arms so pale. She fucking got shot because of me, because she protected me.

Fuck! I can't let anything happen to her. She is my sanity.. She is the one because of whom my heart beats. I can't loose her..

Her brothers are sitting beside me glaring at me.. It's their fault too!! They shouldn't have attacked us!

It was there man who shot her!

I barked orders to my driver to drive fucking fast to my hospital.

"She is not going with you! You fucking bastard!" Sandro shouted which I gladly ignored.

"She is"

"No! Especially after the hell you put her through!" Luca spat angrily which I ignored too.

I don't give a fuck to them. All I want is for her to be okay.. I can take my revenge later..

As we reached my territory, I nodded my men to get everything ready. They grabbed all the three of them by surprise making them thrash in hold.

What they thought? They will get away attacking me?

"In basement.. Check for any tracker and tighten the security" I ordered my guards and they nodded.

"You gonna regret that! Motherfucker!I am gonna kill you!"

"You will know when Lily will be awake. Till then be my guest" I spoke blankly taking Lily with me to medical wing ignoring their cursing and shouts.

"Sir you aren't allowed inside"

"Am your Boss! Get the fuck out of my way"

"S-Sir pl-please let us do our job..We will save her please stay outside"

Motherfucker.. But I nodded.

It has been an hour since she is inside the operation theatre. My heart flipped thinking all the negative scenarios.

I just got her back, Fucking hell she is my first kiss. I was never the one to fuck girl for pleasure. Sure I did had some needs, but I never kissed a girl. My mom taught me your kiss is for someone special who you adored and loved the most.

My hands grabbed my hairs in irritation, dammit! I can't loose her!

I love her!

I fucking loved her since I first saw her years ago in that basement. She was all scared and her striking blue eyes pushed a hole in my heart which I never thought existed.

I am selfish bastard! I snatch her away from her brothers. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. All is my fault.

"Boss! She needs blood. We are loosing her"