2/2

'Good evening everyone. I Jeon Jungkook here would like to enlighten Jeon Industries plans for this year.

In the first quarter of the upcoming year we would accomplish our government project. We have planed to make some upgrade in our previous projects.

In the second quarter we will start the construction of the hospital in ilsan area which is expected to be completed by the end of twenty twenty five. We are also working on a project of building a new school where we'd like to provide free education to children who's parents belong for labour class but as this project needs huge funding we're trying to approach government to be a part of it.

In the third quarter we've decided to start building the apartment complex in gangnam area. The R&D is going on we'll get the reports soon.

We would like to inform from this year the employees health insurance will be increased by thirty percent. In the case of any unfortunate death the family will be compensate and the company will pay for the education of their children.

That's all for today thank you everyone present here.'

You switch of the television with a smile on your face. Lets cook some some carbonara for my hubby. You walked into kitchen pouring yourself some wine before talking out the ingredients for the pasta.

Life has been good having him by your side. Five years ago you got married to him. It is almost an arrange marriage for you because three months into dating and he was already up on your ass wanting to get married and he's been a great husband since then. You have quited your job as a journalist and dedicated your life for social work, you still write column in newspapers.

He'll be here anytime. You sip on the wine and start the preparation of making the pasta.

Jungkook reached home dropping his office bag on the couch. He smile to himself as he can see you humming and swaying you body while cooking sipping the wine and oh the red night dress, hair down, barefoot the homely vibes you're giving he loves it. He tiptoped to you wrapping his arms around your waist. "I'm home baby" You smile "welcome darling"

"I missed you so much love." He started to sway you body with his. "I missed you too. Thank you for considering my idea of building the school."

Originally you come up with this idea you talked to him but he said it was impossible to build a school like that but he looked into the matter talked to his team it might be difficult but not impossible they're trying to get the government into this.

"I already told you I'd do anything you want just to have you with me in the end of the day." You blush as your heart flutter "I love you"

"I love you more." He kissed your temple as his fingers untied your silk robe. "Now my reward for being your good boy." The robe smoothly slip off of your shoulders as he started pressing light kisses on your soft skin. He gather your hair on one shoulder you tilt your head to give him more access.

His hands roam all over your body stopped on your breasts. Rubbing your nipples through the thin fabric as a moan leave your mouth. "Are you wearing any underwear?" He whispers in your ear. "Find out yourself"

A breathy chuckle left his lips as his hand made it's way down under your little night dress instantly making contact with your bare pussy. "Is my little kitty down here ready to take me hmm?" He pats and careess it as if it's real kitten.

His fingers slip between your folds playing with your clit and he press his cock on your ass. "What happened love? Can't talk?" He mocks pulling his hand back taking his fingers in his mouth. "Mmmhhmmnn forget the food I want dessert first." He turns the stove off before turning you around and throwing you over his shoulder.

Taking you to the living room making you sit on the couch. "Haven't got my welcome kiss." He get on his knees and kissed your lips. His hands carress your exposed thighs. You break the contact between your lips. His finger slip the string of your night dress. He pulls the fabric further to take one of your breast out. His eyes set on it as his finger plays with your nipple, pulling it caressing it rubbing it until he earns a moan out of your mouth.

One thing about you he needs to work hard to satisfy you in every field, even in bed he have to work really hard to make you cum. He'd been with women before they weren't hard to satisfy some hard thrust and they're done while you're someone who could keep up with his sex drive.

He slips his head under your dress spreading your legs apart. His tongue licks through your pussy lips as your head fell back. He's good with his tongue hands d!ck and everything. He gives kitty licks to your pussy wrapping his lips around your clit sucking it.

You reach your night dress pulling it over your head throwing it somewhere being completely naked while he's fully dressed in his office outfit just his blazer missing and hair undone. He looks amazing.

His eyes are closed as he's eating you out good you love it. He pulls his head back grabed your leg to put it over the other in a way you're laying on your side. He push his fingers up in your hole moving it in and out. "This isn't enough I want you to sit on my face come on get up."

He lays down on the cold floor as you sit above his face. His palm on your ass cheeks he slaps it. "Move your hips." You did as he said and oh it feels fucking good. You moan as your palms started to play with your boobs.

"Enough I want to cum on your cock." You spoke looking as him between your thighs. You get up as he quickly works to get out of his cloths. Once done you get on all fours wiggling your ass to him "come on fuck me." He slips his cock in your pussy fucking you instantly. He gives long hard thrusts. He roll his hips to find your g-spot and earns a loud moan once he succed "ahhh you make me feel heaven love." He pulls you up to his chest and wrap his palm around your neck chocking you lightly his other hand slid down on your pussy slaping it. "Mine everything is mine I love it" the wet sound your pussy is making you love it.

He changed the position you're laying on your side with him behind you while he's thrusting in your pussy hand squeezing your boob and lips sucking your tongue. "Koo I'm cuming" You spoke closing your eyes moaning loud. "Yes milk my cock baby." You cum breathing heavily.

He lift your leg up in air thrusting roughly. It took him few more thrust to cum in you filling you up. You both catch your breath laying on the floor.

"I'm hungry." You speak and turn around cuddling up to him. "And the pasta is half done" He chuckled and kissed your head. "Let's go clean up then I'll do the rest of the cooking."

The end