Walking halfway, Gu Sheng noticed that He Yanqing slowed down, lowered his head, and sent messages to others with his mobile phone.

He said casually: "Look at the road, don't play with your mobile phone while walking."

"Oh." He Yanqing replied the message, turned off the phone screen, and chased after him in two or three steps, "It was Zhou Shiyi who sent me a message saying that he was on the bus."

Gu Sheng stopped suddenly and looked at He Yanqing, to be precise, at the cell phone in He Yanqing's hand.

He Yanqing seemed to understand, and asked in surprise, "Didn't you add Zhou Shiyi?"

Gu Sheng withdrew his gaze coldly: "Didn't I also add you?"

"That's different..." Seeing Gu Sheng staring at him blankly, He Yanqing's genetic fear of alpha made him aware of the danger.

"It's nothing different." Gu Sheng said something, and walked away with his long legs.

He Yanqing stopped for a moment, walked out of the school gate slowly, saw his own car at the gate, and greeted the driver with a smile.

But found that Gu Sheng appeared out of nowhere and grabbed his backpack.

The other people around dispersed, and the driver of the He family also saw the situation here and wanted to get out of the car to see what was going on.

He Yanqing quickly waved to the driver, signaling that he was fine, and the driver stayed in the car, ready to get off at any time.

Gu Sheng's appearance is really creepy.

Gu Sheng's whole body seemed to have been soaked in black water, and there was a gloomy and cold atmosphere all over his body, he didn't seem to come to He Yanqing to talk about things, but more like to come to him to collect debts.

He Yanqing broke free from his grasp, and asked vigilantly, "What's the matter with you?"

Gu Sheng looked down at him, and after a while, he heard him say: "Give me his contact information."

He Yanqing suddenly understood who he was referring to, and he was a little speechless after knowing it. How could anyone want to contact him in the same way as debt collection.

This person didn't care just now, but now he looks very irritated.

After a while, He Yanqing said: "Okay, you add me first, and then I will push his contact information to you."

After adding He Yanqing, He Yanqing sent Zhou Shiyi's contact information.

Gu Sheng was fiddling with his mobile phone in the car. He clicked on Zhou Shiyi's profile. Zhou Shiyi's avatar was the default system avatar, which had not been changed. The screen name was a capital "Z.", which was very recognizable.

He looked at the avatar that came with the system and poked it, as if seeing the person behind him through him.

It was almost home, but Gu Sheng didn't send a message.

When he was about to enter the door, he sent a request to add friends.

After sending it over, Gu Sheng's mind went blank, and sweat began to break out on his forehead.

Anyone can see that there is something wrong with Gu Sheng. Seeing Gu Sheng like this, Nian Meilan quickly took his backpack and helped him sit on the sofa.

"Shengsheng, what's the matter? Are you going to the hospital?"

Gu Sheng quickly refused: "I'm fine, it's just too hot, just take a rest for a while."