He didn't know what he was repelling. Obviously, in his previous life, he was tied to the bed like a beast, and the memory of being experimented with his body was still vivid, but he was suddenly very unwilling.

He heard Dr. Li's voice, guiding him to recall the innocent joy of his childhood.

He thought of his family, who opened the door to him, gathered around a dining table, looked at the door with a smile, and waited for him to walk in and have a New Year's Eve dinner together.

This is the yard when he was a child, and his parents are much younger, and his older brothers and sisters still look like teenagers.

And he didn't know when he became smaller, it was what he looked like when he was seven or eight years old.

He didn't know that he was still lying on the treatment bed in reality, with his eyes closed, and a tear flowed from the corner of his eyes.

Dr. Li has seen it. During the treatment process, she has also encountered such patients, and they have all kinds of reactions.

Some people burst into tears and laughed heartily after treatment, but she has never met someone as determined as Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng's hidden memories are very deep, and he is very sensitive to forgotten instructions.

Dr. Li could only give him psychological hints, and use his good memory to make Gu Sheng put down his guard.

Gu Sheng was about to go in, he seemed to have forgotten something important in his heart, but seeing the smiles of his family members, he felt that nothing was wrong, it was just that he had just stepped into the gate with one foot.

He suddenly heard someone sigh in his ear, and then called his name: "Gu Sheng."

He turned his head quickly, and found that there was nothing behind him, the yard was empty, and everything seemed to be his illusion.

Nian Meilan asked him with a smile: "What's the matter? The little monkey knows how to be shy, why don't you come in soon?"

Gu Sheng didn't seem to hear anything. At this moment, he only had one thought in his mind.

He wants to find this person!

Dr. Li watched Gu Sheng forcefully opened his eyes in horror, and got up from the treatment bed.

Gu Sheng's consciousness is still not fully awake, and he doesn't know what he is going to do, but Dr. Li can see clearly.

Gu Sheng's eyes were frozen, and he looked like a walking dead, but his eyes were always full of tears.

His eyes were both desperate and sad, looking at one direction paranoidly, full of deep hatred that one can never forget once seen.

Doctor Li suddenly didn't dare to stop him, and when Gu Sheng ran out, Doctor Li was still in shock.

She seemed to have seen a ghost crawling back from hell just now.

The consciousness is not fully awake, Gu Sheng can't hide his negative emotions, the frightening paranoia and the madness of wanting to drag people to hell together, make Dr. Li feel terrified at a glance.

Because of this, Gu Sheng ran all the way to the door of the library.

He thought clearly.

Since Zhou Shiyi can become his obsession, then keep him under his nose and he can't go anywhere.

Maybe he faced this face every day, but one day he suddenly let it go.

When Zhou Shiyi came to his house, Gu Sheng suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to have done his homework.