The perspective of the dream was a bit strange, he saw another Zhou Shiyi.

He is now in the third perspective, watching what happened when he was framed for stealing, or the original plot.

The place where the dream appeared was still in the small garden next to the physical education class. Huang Cheng held Yuan's backpack and asked Zhou Shiyi to apologize to Li Shu.

Yuan body was so angry that his face turned red, and he refused to back down, so Huang Cheng and his followers took the lead in beating him up.

Gu Sheng appeared earlier this time than in reality.

When Huang Cheng didn't get the answer he wanted from Yuanshen and made a move against Yuanshen, Gu Sheng appeared.

After Huang Cheng and the others ran away, Gu Sheng stretched out his hand to Yuan, who was lying on the ground.

From the perspective of the original body, Gu Sheng seemed to be pitying him, but it was so beautiful.

But in the end, Yuanchen didn't know whether it was due to hostility towards Gu Sheng or low self-esteem, Yuanchen just pursed his lips, got up from the ground, and thanked Gu Sheng coldly.

Zhou Shiyi guessed it was the latter.

The outstretched hand was in vain, and Gu Sheng didn't take it to heart. In the original book, Gu Sheng also found someone to testify for the original body. Later, Huang Cheng was punished with a serious demerit.

Gu Sheng was like a ray of light shining into his world in his original gloomy high school days.

That's why the original body knew that Gu Sheng was staying in China, and changed his choice, just to go to the same university as Gu Sheng.

Zhou Shiyi watched the development of the plot like an outsider.

But when he saw that the original body secretly slipped a thank you letter to Gu Sheng and brought Gu Sheng breakfast, Zhou Shiyi suddenly became a little messy.

Yuanshen never said he liked Gu Sheng, but he would always notice Gu Sheng's every move, knowing that he was going to play golf and needed someone to bring water, so he pretended to drop by and help Gu Sheng bring things.

Zhou Shiyi's expression became more and more strange, he seemed to coincide with the original action trajectory of the original plot.

Zhou Shiyi woke up suddenly and sat up.

Something fell off his body, and he looked down to find a clean blanket on his body.

It's grandma.

He accidentally fell asleep just now, without a quilt, this blanket must have been covered by grandma for him.

Zhou Shiyi thought about the dream just now, and then thought about this week, he seemed to get too close to Gu Sheng.

I don't know why, the plot will be slightly different, but he is still walking according to the original trajectory.

Does that mean that no matter how hard he tries to make changes in the future, the world consciousness will be corrected, and he, a small cannon fodder, will still go to the set ending.

wrong!

He can have this dream, which is a reminder left by his original body, and the world consciousness cannot interfere with his actions. His being able to come to this world is the best proof.

Therefore, the most important thing now is to stay away from the original plot.

While waiting for the bus in the morning, he looked at the change in his hand.