Zhou Shiyi went in curiously, and found that the novel was quite popular, and all the scores were good.

This is a danmei novel, a bloody story of reunion after a broken mirror.

But the most outrageous thing is that this is an ABO novel. He doesn't know what alpha, beta, and omega in it mean. After he came back from the search engine, he argued with his cousin about the irrationality of the six genders with a complicated face. .

His cousin said with a guilty conscience that this was a novel setting, so don't worry about it.

The two protagonists of the novel are a very typical AO pairing.

But if it's really that simple, it doesn't fit the setting of dog blood.

The protagonist Shou He Yanqing is an Omega pretending to be a B. Due to family reasons, he has been pretending to be a beta.

After he transferred to another school, he met the protagonist Gong Gu Sheng, who was an S-level alpha.

During their daily relationship, the two secretly fell in love, but in this world, there are still a few alphas who combine with betas, especially Gu Sheng who is so proud.

His parents told him since he was a child that he would combine with the best omega in the future, because only in this way can he calm down the restless pheromone of alpha.

But he was still attracted by He Yanqing. At this time, he didn't know that the pheromone matching between himself and He Yanqing was as high as 90%.

On the eve of the two confirming their relationship, He Yanqing left the country suddenly without saying a word, without leaving a single word to Gu Sheng.

This became Gu Sheng's heart disease.

He Yanqing also became the white moonlight that Gu Sheng couldn't tell others, a thorn in his heart.

He finally understood why the society would scoff at the combination of AB and BO.

Because beta cannot secrete pheromones to appease the partner in the susceptible period, beta can leave at any time when alpha and omega are the most vulnerable and need the company of their lover the most.

Falling in love with a beta is the stupidest thing.

Beta is only suitable for playing together, who talks about feelings with a beta.

So when Gu Sheng was in college, he never refused to come, he specially looked for the beautiful little O and beta, and became a famous prodigal son in H city.

When He Yanqing came back from abroad, Gu Sheng's heart was bound by He Yanqing again, and he couldn't help being attracted by He Yanqing.

The two were entangled together, and later experienced misunderstandings, solved the misunderstanding, and then solved the misunderstanding. The two finally broke through all difficulties and got married.

That grand wedding has been talked about, and the 90% match between the two has also been proved, only AO can be true love.

Zhou Shiyi recalled the general plot expressionlessly, took off the school uniform, wrung it dry, and put it back on again.

And the original body is the cannon fodder Beta with the same name and surname as him, he is the stumbling block for the protagonist Gongshou to get together.

He and Gu Sheng are university roommates, and the two have been friends together for three years without knowing it.

Because the original body spent the longest time with Gu Sheng, his heart fell into it, thinking that one day Gu Sheng would fall in love with him, even if Gu Sheng would not fall in love with anyone, he would still be the most special one.