[Miss Sister is not worth paying for her own life. ]

    But the manga is not over yet, and through the deceased, Haibara Ai and Conan accidentally discovered the trace of the black organization.

    With Conan's ingenuity, they quickly locked in which hospital.

    Not only that, they got the organization code name Yuezhao from Shuichi Akai.

    Yuezhao was stunned for a moment, remembering the identity that Qin Jiu had arranged for him now.

    One of the directors of Xintian Hospital.

    It turned out that the confrontation with the organization in black had come to him.

    Yuezhao had the feeling of being pulled onto the stage suddenly, he turned the last page with a strange mood.

    The manga author started his mystification again.

    Under the high moonlight, on the top floor of the building, under the dim and ambiguous light, there are two figures reflected on the indistinct glass, one of them has silver hair and a hat, and it can be clearly seen that it is gin.

    And sitting opposite him, there is only a vague shadow that cannot be blurred.

    The only thing showing was the man's hand holding the wine glass.

    As this scene was drawn, the barrage on the manga also exploded.

    [It's a new chapter. 】

    【My God, beautiful person, I'm looking forward to it. 】

    【The name of the new wine is beautiful, and the hands are also beautiful. At first glance, this hand is a big beauty! Let me take a look! 】

    [So anxious! According to the old thief's personality, it won't take another year or two to find out who the new wine is, it's hard to emo. ]

    [The new red-black duel is here, let's start the moonlight chapter! The old pervert just likes beautiful people, hehehe...]

    [Is it a handsome guy or a beautiful woman? ]

    ...

    Yuezhao didn't care about these remarks, he closed the barrage, and carefully looked at the final composition.

    From the window, you can see the moon, moonlight, wine... From the perspective, it seems that the cartoonist is standing on his right hand Observed everything.

    Yuezhao's eyes narrowed slightly, and she looked around slightly.

    There was silence all around, and everyone was an ordinary person who couldn't be more ordinary.

    It's really amazing, the comic author can really see everything, he just finished drinking with gin, and the comic author released this scene.

    He withdrew his eyes, raised his glass, and slowly took a sip of the red wine in the glass, but it would be good if it was his occasion, so that he could know exactly what memory he had lost.