━━ good kisser

Depuis le début

"jackass."

"silly fuck."

madelina couldn't not laugh at his ridiculous insult, and immediately covered it up with a cough.

"punk."

"sicko."

"fucknut."

"fucktwat."

"all your insults are stolen from the one and only, me." madelina declared, opening the car door with a loud thud, and matt scoffed loudly, opening his as well without actually entering the car.

"you fucking wish."

"no, i actually don't."

"hello, beautiful people." chris called out from inside the car, and matt and madelina plopped down in their seats at the same time.

"i love getting greeted with instant arguing, it really sets the mood." nick stated sarcastically, glancing over at madelina for a second before his fake smile turned into a real one. "wowza!"

chris turned around with wide eyes, and he pointed at nick with a bright smile on his lips. "i was literally just about to say that." he smiled towards madelina again, his eyes glancing down over her outfit briefly. "you look so good, holy fuck."

"stop, i literally love you guys so much, you're making me cheese," she replied, hiding the slight blush covering her cheeks.

"yeah, i'm literally surprised that matt isn't foaming at the mouth right now." nick giggled, looking at matt through his rearview mirror, whose eyes widened comically.

"what the actual fuck, nick?"

matt was definitely not blind. he hated her, sure, but he obviously already noticed how pretty she was, how could you not? it would be foolish to deny her beauty, so he just accepted that his enemy was actually really gorgeous- which made him hate her even more, by the way.

"what? you're acting like i'm lying right now." nick shrugged, completely missing the way matt and madelina's eyes met each other in his rearview mirror. matt his gaze stayed on her for a second too long, and he sighed softly, not bothering to give his brother a reply. "see? bro's not even denying it."

"shut the fuck up." was the last thing he said, before turning up the music chris was currently playing, making sure no one was able to hear any more nonsense coming from nick his mouth.

madelina slouched back in her seat a little, and she furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

what the fuck was up with them lately?

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"we haven't even been here for five fucking minutes," matt sighed in disappointment, shaking his head at madelina who swallowed down her red solo cup filled with alcohol.

"okay? never too early- besides, i'm not getting drunk tonight." she told him honestly, watching as his face turned into one of uncertainty. "i swear."

"i'll believe in when i see it." nick laughed, patting madelina's shoulder softly.

"yo, look who i found!" chris smiled widely, wrapping his arm around spencer who had a cheeky grin on her face.