I insist Incest

Sigrid has been fighting with his brother since he was young.

Sagrid Faunt is a mountain he can't climb.

Many people laugh at him for trying his best to surpass his brother.

'Know your place.'

Sigrid is not Sagrid's twin brother. He was adopted when Sigrid went missing.

For the sake of the mother that lost her first born child, the master adopted the new born Sigrid. He was the apple of the eye of his mother until Sagrid was found.

Sagrid was 10 years old when he returned. Dark uneven tanned skin from running under the sun without sunscreen. Rough and calloused fingers from working underaged. Rough skin and thick smelly hair from not washing daily. Sigrid laughs at him and makes fun of him until he is told the truth of his birth.

He always thought his mother had mistaken his name. It turns out he was not the person their mother is calling when she hugs and kisses him. It was Sagrid.

Even though he remains in the Faunt family, he was like an invisible person. So he tried to best Sagrid in anything. But even if its education, sports and business, he was no match for the real Faunt.

They are 31 and celebrating their 31st Birthday together as a family.

On such a happy occasion, Sigrid was quietly saddened but nobody cares to ask him how he is feeling and on top of that. He heard the only person he thought was on his side...

"Sagrid! I love you."

Camie has been his girlfriend since highschool. They are not a romantic couple but friends. Camie is a good person and always cheers him up. They are best friends. When Camie confesses to him her feelings, he is reluctant since he doesn't see her romantically but she said once he falls in love, he is free to leave her.

Sigrid was not good with sweet words but Camie smiled at him and he felt happy so he tried to be a good boyfriend to her.

Respect her and make her happy so he can continue to smile at her.

But it turns out even her ... .is for Sagrid too.

He calmed himself and walked away.

He went to the parking lot and left without saying anything to anyone. As he drives away his eyes are filled with tears.

He went to a beach at night and sat on the sand.

He is just staring at the water.

"It's scary."

He actually thought of drinking and committing suicide but he doesn't really like to drink alcohol. He went to the beach to walk to the water and drown himself but he was scared of the water and it's so dark now that he felt a sea monster might come and drag him to the water.

He frowns.

"I'm too scared to die." He put his head on his knee and sighs.

His phone rings startling him.

It was Sagrid.

Though he competes with Sagrid it doesn't mean their relationship is bad. They are actually close. He likes Sagrid because he doesn't look down on him. He just want to win against him.

"Brother."

"Where are you? Mom is looking for you."

"......"

"Am I hearing waves? Are you at the beach?"

"!!!!" He looks at his phone thinking if he is in a video call. "Your ears are really good."