Rebirth For Love

Azari's P.O.V

It's cruel.

"I found the woman I love."

The way you smile so happily as you boast that you find the one you love is cruel.

"Azari, can you be my best man?"

Am I crazy?

Or are you crazy?

I have never once done anything for you just because you are my friend. I have always been in love with you and want you to rely on me and realize it! Please Gad dammit. Please realize it.

"Of Course. Who else will be your best man?"

I am a liar.

And I might regret this.

I have always been a moron. And you have always been the only man that moves my heart. But now...I have to let you go. Because that's what a friend does. That's what I....should do.

On the wedding day, I saw the most handsome man that made my heart beat so much nervously waiting for his bride.

"Don't be nervous."

"Easy for you to say. Whatever you wear, you are elegant and handsome. I'm really lucky we are friends."

Thank you for hurting me one more time today, idiot. Even though in my eyes you are the most precious and handsome. You keep looking down on yourself.

If only I could snatch you up and never let you go.

When the bride walks down the aisle. Everyone focuses on the bride and the groom. There's stupid tears in Zayde's eyes. But he is so cute that the bride can't compare to him.

Ah Zayde...I love you.

"Azari?"

The groom and bride look at me as I grab Zayde's wrist.

I look at him and see his confusion.

Should I confess now?

"Be happy."

I'm a coward.

And that's how I lost him.

I thought it's painful back then.

And that I may not be able to recover.

"Zayde! Zayde!"

As tears fall my eyes.

The nurses and doctor stops me from going in.

The man I love is dying, how can you take him away from me?

I sat on the hospital bench.

"I don't understand...He should be happy.. He married the woman he loves...He has money...Why? Why..."

I can't understand the pain in my chest.

I feel like I'm dying every second.

I want to see Zayde's smiling face.

His cute little smile. His charming grin.

Even though I'm not the one....even though I'm just someone beside you....as a friend.

"Is it true?"

My secretary handed me his cellphone.

My friend's blood and sweat, his company is now under his rival's name. And that woman......that woman......was nowhere to be found.