President Likes to Go to Gym

In this age, there are more free men to say their sexual orientation is but there's still prejudice about gay men no matter how good people in the television say it or cover it up.

But people like Alan don't care what other people say.
His relatives all frustrated about how he is 'wasting' his good looks and good career being 'gay'.
But he just shrugged his shoulders at them.

Alan is a financial consultant at first but he quits after his boss found out he is gay he looks at him with disgust.
They always acted like friends and just because he can 'potentially' like him more than friends he was treated badly.
He resigned immediately.

"What is this?"
Jay asks.

Alan blows his bangs to show his irritation while standing in front of him with cross arms.
"Can't you read? It says resignation letter."

"Is this because of what happened in the pool party again? Didn't I apologize already?"
Jay said with irritation and put the resignation letter down and pushed it away.
"Go back to your desk. We are very busy."

"No. I resigned. And this is not about you finding out I'm gay and angrily shouted at me accusing me of taking advantage of you. Oh.IT IS ABOUT THAT ALRIGHT.First, I never see you as a man. Second, I never see you as a man I'll fuck so please fucking stop thinking that you are violated in some ways." He angrily snorts.
"I never tell you because I never hide it. I act this way because I don't need to explain myself to you. I don't wear women clothes because not all gay wears them and It's not my fault I don't act the same as 'the other gays' you are familiar with. I can't continue working with someone that do not value me as a person and judge me just because of my sexual orientation. Accept my resignation or not, I don't care. I won't work for you anymore. Good bye."

"Alan!"

Jay continues to persuade him until they reach the elevator but Alan treats him like an air.

.
.
.
"So you quit, what now? Are you going home? If your mom and dad find out you quit job because of this, they'll ask you to cure your gayness again." Martha, his roommate said.

Alan angrily puts his head to the table again.
"Call me stupid for quitting a high paying job! Call me stupid for angrily lashing out to my boss. But he is too much! Should I just swallow how he treated me for money?"
Alan's usually neat look is now looking disoriented with his messy bird nest like hair and unshaved beard.

Martha hugs his head.
"Ofcourse! Money can buy anything. Even your pride."

Alan angrily pushes her away.
Martha laughs.
"At least I'm sure money can pay our bills. You have to start looking for another job soon."

"I still have some money." Alan rolls his eyes angry.
"But I will send my resume already. Hopefully that fucking bastard boss didn't blacklist me or else!"

"Or else?"
Martha asks.

Alan cries again on his palms and Martha leaves satisfied.

Alan sighs and he is scrolling on his phone when he sees his first boyfriend in highschool flexing his gym body and talking suavely.
He has a lot of hearts and praises.
Their relationship ended pretty badly back then because he cheated on him with a girl on the same year level but he acted like it was normal for a man to have a girl lover even if he is already dating him so even though he no longer likes him, he still harbors anger toward this guy.

He went to the bathroom, fixed himself and  gym outfits and went to the nearest gyn he could find.
Just to spite that guy, he starts doing the same routine as he did on the live video.
But he is handsome and has a soft facial expression making him look more relaxing to watch.