It's Not Normal Even in Fantasy World

'Zene, you should understand why your father did this.'

'I know. He doesn't care about me.'

'That is not true Zene. Listen, daddy loves you.'

'Selling me to the waste of the imperial family to be the crazy generals bride is called loving me? Haha. I would prefer it if he loves me less then.'

Zene's small Dad cried the whole night.

Whatever he said to Zene, it was more like he was convincing himself.

Zene is a twin star. He can give birth despite having the appearance of a man. He has a mark on the back of his hand to show it.

All Twin stars are born as a man but later a mark that looks like a spider tattoo will appear on the back of their hand. Sometimes it only appears when they are an adult but it's a rare occurrence.

Zene's from a small baron family. His Father, the family's head and the fifth son of the patriarch, the current baron, are vassals of the King. After the great war against the Demon tribe and Elven tribe, the general became mad from all the curse and evil karma he accumulated after the war.

The great Hero of Sandroxia, is now a ticking time bomb that might explode or become a demon that will kill everyone.

The King wanted to help his friend and gave him the Land Of Death. It was a prosperous Land that was filled with beauty, trees and herbs but thanks to war it became a breeder of monsters.

Sodro wants to stay in the Land of Death and keep killing monsters until he dies. And the King allowed it. No human steps in the Land of death and survives.

That's common knowledge but the King still insists on sending his friend a wife.

Albeit Sodro doesn't know about it.

The King offered a very handsome bride price.

But it's like asking everyone to send someone to die, nobody wants to accept such a condition except his father.

His father has so many wives and children. Even his grandfather, the baron, was so furious. Despite not even knowing who he was. Yet his father is thrilled to be in the presence of the King and volunteer his Twin star son without second thought.

Zene has always been a son who disappointed his father. For one, he is a twin star. Second, he doesn't flatter his father or suck up to him. Rather, he always makes snide comments at him and shows sarcasm. Third, he has no mana at all. Even if he is a twin star, if he has enough mana, some people will still want to marry him yet he has nothing but a sharp mouth.

Zene wears a white suit and walks to the carriage sent by the Palace without looking back.

Not even his small dad, not his father, not the Patriarch.

They all click their tongue except his small dad who is crying and the Patriarch who is looking at this young man's back.

'He is a smart child...If only he had at least a small amount of mana.' He sighs.

"Why do you keep crying? This is a great honor. You can brag that your son married the Hero of Sadroxia. And you have two other twin stars and one daughter. If you don't even have a son, what use are you to keep holding on to me?" He snorts.

Zene really doesn't care. His small Dad is not crying because of him dying. He is crying because he is the only one among his children that can fight with his other siblings and protect his siblings. His siblings don't even send him away. Why would he keep protecting them even when he is being sold to die?