My Romeo

Scandal : Major General Paul Ausren cancels his 10 years engagement to Singer/Charmer Iñigo Saklitas and gets engaged to Iñigo's twin, a double S awakened sister, Amanda Saklitas

Paul is swamped by the reporter when he walks out the military building.
Everyone is interested to know what suddenly changed.

After the world was ruined by the sky high dungeon that suddenly appeared out of nowhere,awakened people emmerge to different people and families.
Thanks to the material and resources from the dungeon, civilization thrives again despite the unstable space in Earth that causes rip. Thanks to these ripped in space, monsters that usually stayed in dungeons poured into the world and killed people and destroyed livelihoods.

Major General Paul is one of the top Awakened and his future can't be small.
Thanks to that his parents suddenly doubt the child they want him to marry.
To be honest, Paul doesn't even know who his fiancee is. Yes, it was a man. Because there is a time when his mother listened to a fortune teller that says if he doesn't marry a man, he will die from suicide and his parents immediately believes it. Now that the world is in chaos, his parents no longer believe in silly fortune tellers and just hope his son will have a happy future.

"PAUL AUSREN!"

Everyone turns around to the one who shouted. To directly call the major general's name, it was disrespectful.

When the reporters find out it was Iñigo they all grin and hope to capture this drama. They move away so Iñigo can stand fave to face with Paul.

Slap*

Everyone is surprise at first then excited.
Flashes of camera drowned the two.

"Why? Didn't you say I am the only fiance you have? Was it because my ability is less than my sister? Was I being an A grade charmer that hard to accept?"

Paul didn't say anything.
If he wants to block Iñigo's slap, he won't have a chance to be able to do it but he let him slap his face.

"I don't remember having such a promise with you." Paul said looking at Iñigo.

"You forgot? When we are little and you save me from drowning!"

Paul chuckles.
"Past is past."

Iñigo angrily throws a punch but Paul blocks it.
"Our engagement is decided by our parents. And this engagement is once again arranged by them. Don't blame me."

"Do you not have any say on this? We've been engaged for 10 years. Don't you have any feelings for me?"

"I'm too busy saving the world to think about you."