Let Me Love You 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You're right. I'm just overthinking" Sana look at Tzuyu who is greeting everyone inside the class.

"Morning everyone" Tzuyu happily said. Bringing the cheer vibe and some students approach Tzuyu, asking her if she's okay.

Tzuyu give them a smile to everyone, her usual smile. She told them she's okay and no need to be worried. Some of them, give her notes about the subject she missed. Tzuyu thank them and copy it.

"That's the Tzuyu we all know" Mark said. He take Sana's face on his palm and give her a kiss. Sana closer her eyes feeling his lips on her.

She like this feelings. She fall harder for Mark. This is the longest relationship she had so far.

"I love you" Sana said, looking at him with the loving gaze.

"I love you too baby. I love you so so much" Mark reply with the same love that Sana gave him. He give one more peck on her lips before talking with his friends.

Sana just stare at Mark, looking so in love. She had this smile on her face. A big lovely smile that she never give it to everyone.

Tzuyu on the other hand, take glances at Sana from afar, pretending to look at everyone inside the classroom but actually her eyes just went to Sana.

How she wish Sana can feel the love that Tzuyu had for her. How she wish that Sana reciprocate her untold feelings. How she wish for Sana to look at her with those loving gaze.

Tzuyu then avert her eyes when the bells rings indicating that it's time for class.

Their form teacher came unannounced and the whole classroom look so confuse because it's not their form teacher's subject.

"Good morning everyone, I'm sorry to come unannounced. I'll be here for a few minutes just to introduce you guys to your new classmate. I would like you guys to befriend him, lead him, show him around the campus and don't bully him. Please welcome Mr. Kim Mingyu" Their form teach clap hands as Mingyu appear.

It's like a fantasy for the girls. Their prince charming. It's like, there's butterflies flying around him.

"Please introduce yourself for the class"

"Hi everyone i-" Mingyu was starstruck by Tzuyu's beauty once he laid his eyes on her. He feel like his heart just jump out of his body.

She's so beautiful like a fallen angel..is she an angel..

"O-oo I guess our pretty boy got starstruck by Ms. Chou" Their form teacher chuckles and told Mingyu to continue. He clear his throat and rub his nape shyly as he got caught by the form teacher. His face is already red due to the embarrassment.

"As was I about to say, I am Kim Mingyu. I just got transferred here. I hope you guys can take care or show me around the campus" Mingyu bow down.

"Alright Minggu, since class is about to start, I'll let you sit beside....oh right Ms. Chou seat is empty. Go sit right there. Good luck on your first class. Alright everyone, remember as I said earlier, okay i'll be going now since your module teacher is here already" Their form teacher then leave the class.

"I am Tzuyu by the way, you can drop the formalities and I will be touring you around later" Tzuyu give him the friendly smile and give him a handshake.

Mingyu gladly take her hands and shake it. Her hands are so soft and small that he don't even want to let it go. He stare at her for a few seconds until Tzuyu clear her throat.

"My hand"

"Oh yeah sorry" Mingyu let go of her hand and rub his not so called itchy nape.

"Did the teacher give you the schedule already" Mingyu cutely shake his head and pout.