Twirling around she vanished in thin air leaving behind only green fogs to her brother to share this joy of acceptance of the most beautiful feeling of love she just discovered......

************************************************************************

Former king of the grand dynasty of rivals of asurs were in a long hall where only darkness resided....it was empty......silence glittered deep more into the hollowness..... The king's stance were rigid as he stared his wife's huge wall painting....

Udaipur never failed to worship woman...men in aryavart were always thirsty of power whereas most of the ladies were selfless and their urge to keep loyalty and paving dharma is remarkable.....and his wife were another golden feather....

One real queen who adored by all her subjects and she too placed the betterment of kingdom above anything else...her devotion were pure...her soul were untainted by any of the foul feels....and atlast she knowingly agreed to set free her soul to heaven to give birth to the ansh of divine mother....their daughter....she born with the purpose of securing entire aryavart from evil. Sure his better half might be feeling proud up there in heaven seeing how capable and accomplished is their daughter became.

His chain of thoughts interrupted at the sight of shade of the tall man who adorned a feather of peacock on his crown. He with a warm smile turns to muralidhar and met with a very disappointed face of ever smiling king of Dwarka. He couldn't help himself from asking,

" Everything Okay?? "

In reply muralidhar says non-chalantly, " Nothing happening the way it should be!! "

Udhayang shows his way out as they both walked out of the long hall and end up in a small room. Both took a seat opposite each other and yashodhanandan asks without any hesitation,

" You seems comfortable with the idea of himani being in love with radheya!! "

Udhayang chose to be silent for a while...he might be a experienced king of tactics, but the man infront of him beyond anyone's trickery. He states calmly, "  She won't accept your choice and her preference is not that bad!!  A warrior like him is rare to find and my daughter selected diamond among coals!! "

Krishna says quite disappointedly, " Ohh!!! So she have your approval!! "

Udhayang says calmly, " She is the one who hold reigns of this nation and am sworn to serve this throne....Am in no place to stop her from doing anything!! "

Krishna mumbles, " A father can!!! "

Udhayang chuckles in reply and like his daughter asks in a mock tone, " And Why should I?? "

Krishna's face got serious....if anyone can stop the union of himani and vasusen...then it is only her father and for that he have to make this man understand the reality. He says,

" Himani and radheya are born with great aims and destined for important purposes....but them being together will cause considerable alterations on the line of destiny!!! "

Udhayang stood with crossed arms not understanding what he meant and krishna with a smile throws a peacock feather that opened a door in thin air which made the king hesitantly walks in.

.
.
.
.

The portal brought the valerous old king in middle of a battlefield....The one who have lived most of his life in battlefield literally lost color from his face seeing the Warfield he currently standing.....the sight was  devastating....