Confess💌

Previous part -

Tae - hmm so where I was... Ummmmm🤔🤔🤔 yess making love.. 😏😏😏*smirks again*

Y/n - why is he smirking again🥲

Tae push her towards mirror in uk that dominant way😭.. Now her back touching mirror.. Tae one arm holding her waist.. Other arm reached to her thigh...

Facesss sooo closeeeeee

Tae - if u want I can show the demo as well...

New part begins :

Demo? What kind of demo?.. Y/n asked tae being all confused.. she was looking direct in his eyes with her innocent face..

Ahh why is she this cute.. Tae let outs a sigh making his hand go more inner to her thighs..

Do u still didn't get what kind of demo I am talking about y/n..? He asked her.. N-n-no I I mean I guess yes or ma-may be
She replied...

Shit why do I had to stutter now he will get that I got his point.. Fuck y/n u d all embarassed now.. U idiot u bitch u mannerless etc. Etc .. She finally stopped cursing herself hearing deep husky voice.. Sending shiver down to her body..

What are you thinking.. He says with smirk plaster on his face.. I can see someone's blushing already imagining the demo hmm😏😏.. He continued making her face more red..

No I m not blushing.. She replied.. I didn't said you r blushing.. He said teasing her.. But noone else is here except me so I tho---...

She got cut by him..

Taehyung pov -

I was looking at her face or say digging into her soul .. The moment she made a move first I got shocked but when I felt her moving away I held her and kissed back..

The kiss was full of love I can sense her pouring all her love in that kiss.. That moment I decided I will not. Let her go out until and unless she forgive me..

We were enjoying our first kiss when this kook and ji-woo voice ruined it😤 .. Fuckin irritaing brats😤 ruined my lovely moment with my lovely wife 😑😑... Ahhhh....

She moved away hearing their voices.. I looked at her face.. She was looking so pretty.. Struggling to breathe... After the kiss...

Her lips parted panting heavily.. Eyes on the floor .. She is really an angel.. I wanted to kiss her again ..

She looked up at me.. And looked away for a second... I could see her blushing I was so into her that I couldn't heard her asking me something..

When she asked me what if they found us together.. I came back to my senses.. And thought of teasing her.. So I pushed her towards the mirror and kept my one arm on her waist and other on her thigh..

...

Third person pov :

While teasing her she asked tae about what is demo.. He became blank for a minute.. Thinking is she really this innocent or just making an act..

But seeing her expressions he came to conclusion that she actually didn't got what he meant by the demo..

So tae decided to give her more clear idea by going more up towards her inner thigh
..........................................................................

Did you get now what demo I was talking about? He asked her reducing the remaining distance between them...

His face was so close to her.. Their nose touching .. They both can feel their hot breath on each other..