🔞- 2

⚠️Warning ⚠️- spicy scene ahead.. Be prepared with your hobi water😭😭😭... Don't blame me after 💀💀

A special msg for my frnd... Pls avoid this part😭😭 u r already pregnant😭😭💀💀💀

Myyyy holyshittt her boobs are perfect she is soo perfect ..

He reached to her tummy giving wet kisses make her feel all pleasure

He now moved up to her lemons..

His left hand reached to her left lemon and right hand to her down wet core .. His lips sucking her right nipple squeezing left one..

Jk - easy peasy lemon squeezyy..

(A/n -yeahh this lemon is actually squeezy💀)

Ji-woo - aahhh ummm..

He sucks hard on her right nipple rubbing her clothed kitten 🐱..

Jk - ummm soo wet for dadddy doll ( he speaks while sucking and squeezing her lemons tasting her right nipple (.) (.) ..)

Ji-woo - y-yahhh ummm j-ju-just like that s-suck. Moreee daddyyy.. Make me scream your name daddyy.. Fuck me harddd plsss...

He spanks her wet clothed womanhood..

Jk - beg for it doll say what you want.. Screamm my name doll!!

Ji-woo - d-d

Jk - NO STUTTERING BABYGURL..

( a/n - r you serious she is moaning a mess u saying no stuttering??

Jk - DON'T FUCKIN DISTURB US..

A/N - aa ohk sorryy..)))

Jk  - speak doll

Ji-woo - i -i - i want you to eat me down there daddy..

Jk - down where princess??

Ji-woo : M-MY wet coree daddyy

Jk - just like that doll.. Now  u gonna feel more pleasure babygurll..

He now came to her left nipple squeezing her right boob harder and moving his already hard friend over her wet core making her needyy for him...

After marking her upper body full of hickies.. he spread her legs and come in between..

He looked at her eyes asking for permission..

She shyly nodded and looked in other direction

( a/n -  shy really?? U just asked him to eat u and now being shy ...salute to ur acting skills girll...😐😐)