She opened her phone and turned all serious.

"Jimin, an urgent matter came up I must leave. I hope you can handle the rest of the works?"

"Yeah, sure. But, where are you going all of a sudden?" He asked.

"Umm....it's a really urgent matter. I promise I'll be back then we can go home together ok?" She said nervously.

"Hmm. Ok." He said.

She did a quick hug and quickly left from there.

════════

"Welcome Misr Kim

"Welcome Misr Kim. Oh my! How I'm delighted to see you here!" The man in black goggles with a punk appearance said dramatically.

"Get to the point." She stated with a cold manner.

"Oh yes yes! Sure. I'm here to start a new business with you. I have a very good deal and we can have biggest profit with that." The man said.

"What is it about?" She asked.

"I have a buisness of high branded Drugs and cocaine. This is running in half of the countries. You know, I wanna run it in entire South Korea too. That is why I need your partnership. Look, I know many more Highly respected Mafias here but, I still came to you which is a your luck because you have a great image in underworld. Just, accept this deal and I promise your image will get doubled." The man said in an attitude.

"Hmmm. Drugs and cocaine you say." She said humming.

"Kooks, I think he doesn't know our rules." She said frowning in a thinking manner while scratching her head with the tip of her hand gun as Jungkook scoffed.

The man's bodyguards pointed guns towards her seeing that.

"Relax. Relax boys. I'm not here to waste my time here." he said

"Me neither." She quick replied.

"So? What's your answer?" He said.

"I can't risk innocent people's lives like this so,......Fuck....Off." She said.

"How dare you!!" The man shouted taking out his gun as Y/n directly shot his head.

His men stood shock and confused to their boss's sudden death.

"I don't like noise." she said getting up from her seat turning to leave.

"Clean the mess up." Jungkook ordered to his men.

They got into their car.

"Well done kiddo! That was as expected!" Jungkook praised her.

"That wasn't a big deal tho. How can you risk people's lives like this? Yes we're Mafia but not that heartless." She said.

Then her phone lighten up with a messege.

"Ohoho! That teeth lightening smile

"Ohoho! That teeth lightening smile...huh? Who is it?~" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"My husband." She replied.

"Hey! I was wondering. You told him that you're a Mafia right?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm.....about that....uh....Nope." She said.

"You haven't? Seriously Y/n? You should have informed him about this." Jungkook said.

"I know. But.......I was scared. Scared that, he'll leave me. That's why." She said.

"Y/n. You should tell him everything. If he loves you he'll accept you. Besides, we doesn't do any bad things right? You should not hide anything from him. Tell him everything." He suggested.

"Yep. I will. Not now. I'll tell him in time." She said.

════════

Jimin was continuously checking her desk and every files but didn't found what he wanted.

"Damn it! Now where should I search those papers?" He cursed sitting on his seat.

"Hey Baby! I'm back." She opened the door and exclaimed which to Jimin startled.

"Oh hi." He said nervously.

"Anything wrong babe?" She asked.

"Nope. Nothing. Everything is fine." He tried to act normal.

She got closer and cupped his face.

"Baby, are you sure? You're sweating. The AC is working perfect tho. What's wrong?" She said.

"So, my wifey is worried about me huh?" He said with a smirk trying to divert her mind.

"How can I not?" She said.

"Umm....I did it right? I behaved like a good girl all day. So......I deserve the reward..." She said shyly.

"Oh yeah. Ofcourse. Here you go." He said with a quick kiss on her forehead as she pouted.

And he turned to leave she turned to see him with the same pout.

"This is not done. Am I a kid? Hey! Jiminie!~~ wait for me baby" She said running after him.

━─┉┈◈To Be Continued◈┈┉─━