"That's my hubby! I love you so much." She said squeezing him in a tight hug and gaving multiple kisses on his cheeks.

"Aish! What're you doing?" Jimin whined.

They stopped in that same position seeing an employee standing with a file.

"Uh-- sorry.......um.....I should come later." She said and was about to go.

"No Don't." They said in unite.

Y/n cleared her throat fixing her blazer.

"It's...it's fine. You wanna say something?" She asked.

"Umm....Here's the project you gave me to do Ma'am." She said handing her the file.

"Good. I'll check it. Thanks." She said.

The employee bowed and left from there.

"God! Seriously Y/n!" Jimin said playfully hitting her arm as she laughed.

"What?~ can't I love my hubby?" She said.

"Not in workplace." He replied with a pout.

"Ok ok. So, from now you have to manage all the meetings and other events for me. Here's your personal computer you can learn all the details from here. And, also you're gonna collect all projects from the employees given by me. Am I clear?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am~" Jimin cooed.

"You don't have to call me that when we're alone." She said and he nodded.

"Hmm. So, when should I start from?" Jimin asked.

"Ummm......Tomorrow?" She said.

"Why tomorrow? Let's start today." Jimin said sitting on his seat.

"Uh....Today? Baby, we just get married yesterday can't we just spend time with together? No work please~" She whined.

"Nope. I'll start from today. God knows how many leaves you have took to date me and in our marriage. We should cover it up." He said turning on the PC.

"But, I don't wanna work today~~" She said childishly sitting on her seat.

Jimin sighed and got up from his seat and went closer to her.

She was sitting like an angry child crossing her arms with Man-spreaded legs with a cute pout.

Jimin chuckled and moved the chair infront of him and leaned to her face.

"Awe! You're soo childish hm?"

She looked up with the same expression.

But, what next he did left her surprised.

He sexily sat on her thigh, his hands around her body caressing her back, bringing his lips closer to her neck as his breathing made her uneasy.

She became full statue by his sudden act like this.

"If you be a good girl for me, there's a reward for you after Ma'am." He whispered and licked her neck as she closed her eyes in relaxation.

"So? Should we start our day?" He said getting up energetically like he didn't do anything just before.

"Yes!" She said with a nod as her cheeks still has a pink shade.

The whole time she was smiling like an idiot.

Her phone lighten up as notification popped.