The Bog

Y/n: I.........I may have........I may have forgot your staff.

Silence filled the air as Olga had a tick mark on her head. That's when she yelled out.

Olga: You what!?

Y/n: I.....I forgot your staff.

Olga: How!?

Y/n: Uhhhhhhh.......I was fighting Vult and his men. Do you want me to go back?

Olga: No! No, you don't. I can manage without it. It's time anyways that I learn to cast magic  by hand anyway.

Y/n: So....you're not mad at me?

Olga: Don't push your luck, Y/n.

Y/n: ........Okay.

Chloe: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes, my love?

Chloe: Our daughter! She's a wendigo! How does she turn back to normal!?

Y/n: First off. Please stop yelling at me. Second off. Simple. I'll just......

Y/n walked up to Chloe and put his hand out to his daughter. He put 2 fingers on his daughter's neck and pressed down on it. She jumped slightly but started to twitch and squirm in her mother's arms. In a matter of moments, D/n was back to her normal form and was unconscious.

Chloe: Will she be ok?

Y/n: Yes, she will. The first transformations always tucker us out.

Chloe: I guess your genes crossed over.

Y/n: Just saying......... you wrapped your legs around me.

Chloe: What!?

Y/n: But I still love our daughter though! Damn!

Chloe had tick mark on her head and and handed her daughter to Olga. She turned back to Y/n who was currently hauling it. Chloe stretched as she got into a running position and near instantly caught up to Y/n. Y/n looked behind himself and was met with a hand to the neck, courtesy of Chloe. He fell over and Chloe landed on top of him. But the way he fell caused Chloe to collapse right on top of him. Chloe regained her bearings as she looked down and saw Y/n's head in her breast. She blushed as she quickly bit her bottom lip. She sat on his waist and placed her hands on his chest as Y/n was still dazed.

Chloe: You know.....

Y/n snapped out of his dazed state and looked at his lover.

Y/n: What?

Chloe: This kinda reminds me of how we......y'know~

Y/n: What are you trying to say?

Chloe: I wanna be a mother.

Y/n: Don't we already have a kid? So wouldn't that make-

Chloe: No silly~ I want you to put your friend, in me, and put another kid in me~

Y/n: Why are you horny right now!? Out of all the places!? We're in a bog!

Chloe: Didn't stop us from doing it in the library.

Y/n: The both of us we're horny at the time! I'm not horny! You do have an amazing body though that rivals all the goddesses though!

Chloe got close to his face and kissed him on the lips. Y/n slid his hands up and down her body as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Their make out session was cut short when the both of them heard someone clear their throat.

Olga: I hope I'm not interrupting something.

Y/n + Chloe: Damn!

Olga: You can make out some other time because right now, we have to get out of this bog.

Chloe and Y/n scrambled up and dusted themselves off. Both of them had a blush on their faces. Olga rolled her eyes as she began to walk off, Y/n and Chloe ran behind her and caught up. Olga handed D/n back to Chloe gently as she hugged her daughter. Y/n transformed into his wendigo form as a precaution to any danger in the bog.

Unbeknownst to them, something was watching them from the water and then submerged itself. Y/n thought he heard something and turned his head, only to see bubbles. On guard, he walked closer to the group. The dark elves thought nothing of it, as they thought he was just getting close for their safety.

A sudden splash caught the group's attention as they looked to their right. Waves splashed against the shoreline and swore they saw something move underneath the foliage. Y/n ushered the group to move faster as he turned around to look at what caused the noise. When he approached the foliage, he was surprised when something leaped upwards to try and bite him. He stepped backwards and saw what tried to bite him.

 He stepped backwards and saw what tried to bite him

It was hideous to say the least. It was some kind of fish man that looked deformed. Whatever it was, it crawled towards Y/n as he identified it as a threat. Fortunately though, it was slow, so he jumped over it and landed behind it. The thing tried to turn around but was stopped when it felt a pair of jaws clamp around it body. The fish man roared in agony as it was lifted off the ground and shook like rag doll. Y/n slammed the screaming fish man into the ground as he heard a satisfying crack. Wondering what the fish man taste like, he began to eat it. To say he liked it was understatement, he loved it. Soon, all that remained of the fish man was the head as Y/n kicked it into the water.

Y/n ran back to the dark elves as they questioned what he was doing. Olga was going to ask, but then she saw the blood caked onto the wendigo's skull. Deciding not to question it, she continued her path out of the bog. Chloe stopped in front of Y/n as he stopped.

Chloe: Can....can we get on you?

Y/n nodded and lowered himself to the ground. Chloe got on his back as she held D/n tightly. He trotted over to Olga as she understood pretty quickly on what he wanted. He lowered himself to the ground once more as Olga got on him. Letting out a bellow, Y/n began to run through the bog. Small creatures scurried out of his path as he jumped over logs and skeletons.

Timeskip

They were nearing the end of the bog. Y/n could smell it. Bright light began to envelop their vision as he pushed through a thicket of bushes.  Once past the bushes, they were greeted by the sun and a canyon. Y/n skidded to a stop as to not fall into the canyon. Chloe and Olga looked over his shoulder and were met with the beautiful sight of the canyon. They knew past the canyon would be the land of humans. But they had to take that chance.

Y/n spotted a path that leads to the bottom of the canyon and went towards it. As he got closer, he realized that it was very narrow. But he took the chance and slowly went down it. There was only a singular thought racing through his mind: Get them down safely.