Ch 11

Notes at the end.

...

Law awoke to him being neatly tucked under the blankets. He remembered what had transpired yesterday and blushed deeply at the memory. He noticed that he wasn't sticky or had cum on him, did they bathe him? And then proceed to clothe him?

Well considering Doffy knew of his fiction history, he's pretty sure Doffy knew he loved gentle aftercare. Who wouldn't anyways.

He got up and tried to walk. He was able to walk, but with a limp in each step. He found it a bit annoying.

He was about to open the door but he heard scratching on his window. He turned and saw 4 cats there. A black one with a strawhat, a green one with a ssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss sss ss sssssss eye, a ssssssssss6ssssssssssssssssssss zzz sssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss ss
(A/N: I fell asleep while typing this part I cant-)

A black cat with a strawhat, a green one with a scar on one eye, a yellow one with one eye covered by its fur and a red one with 3 scars on one eye.

'Are they hybrids too..?' He thought. If they were, why were they here to begin with? Was some gang business going on outside because that day, the yellow cat was injured.

But he went towards the window anyway, as he was about to open it, his movements stopped. He could not move at all. Then he saw the sunlight reflect back on some strings. Doffy? Why was he stopping him? Were these cats bad? They didn't seem like it.

The cats seemed to realise his sudden pause. The black cat meowed with a tilt of it's head.

And then the door opened, Doffy, Vergo and Katakuri were entering. The 4 cats clearly stiffened and the tension in the air increased tenfold.

Doffy moved his fingers and made Law walk to their side. He didn't want him to get hurt. "Doffy? What's going on?" Law muttered quietly.

"Nothing you should be concerned about, doll." Doffy replied with a soft smile while looking at Law. And his creepy smile returned as he looked back at the 4 cats.

Law wasn't a complete dunce so he figured much that this was related to gang business and such. Because everytime Doffy tells him its nothing he should be concerned about, its always gang related stuff.

The room's atmosphere was really tense. It felt like they were fighting with their eyes or something.

Doffy's fingers started twitching again, opening the window and letting the cats enter. He tsked and turned to Law, "How do you know them? Why is it that everytime I leave you, you somehow befriend my enemy or my boss?" He asked.

Law thought for a hot minute, "I.. uhm, I don't really know. It just happens."

Doffy sighed, "if they hurt you, tell us." Law nodded. "And you all." He turned to the group of cats, "Don't do anything stupid or we will have to figh-" Something smacked his arm, or rather someone did.
.    Law did, "No fighting in this house. I have rules here." He glared, not too seriously. Which surprisingly made Doffy look like a scolded child.(this because he places law so high that it upsets him a lot when he makes law mad)

The red cat started laughing, it morphed into a human. Taller than Law by inches and had three scars running across one of his eyes. He was laughing so hard, he had to grip his stomach. "HA..Ha...ohhh that was a good laugh." He breathed quickly for some seconds and then looked at Law. "I'm surprised you were able to make him fall for you. I swear I thought he and Crocodile had something going on but I was completely wrong!"

Law blinked. Doffy and Crocodile? Well he could see it. He had seen pictures of Crocodile, and he looked pretty decent. They both did look cute together afterall.