41. sunrise

hihi

go check out my one shots book recently updated with an aki x reader from chainsawman ;))))) soon to b updated with various other characters like simon riley, muzan + many more.

anywhoo enjoy

~~~~~~

After maybe a little over fifteen minutes of driving, Satoru parked his car in some unknown area that honestly looked like a park. The park was surrounded by beautiful brown and red trees of all fall colors

"Okay!" He says as he unbuckled his seat while you still took the time to observe your surroundings.

You take your gaze away from the window to meet his eyes. "Are we at the?—"

"I know!" He cuts you off mid sentence. "You want to know where you are, but that'll ruin the surprise." He reached over the glove department before grabbing a pair of glasses and handing it to you. "Put these on."

You flip them back and forth realizing these are the same pair that he had usually worn around campus. You slid them on and looked around, only to realize that you couldn't see a damn thing. How the hell does he even function with this on his face?

"Satoru I cant see in these?" Nothing but blackness.

"That's the point." He says immediately after you before getting out of the car and leaving you in there. A few seconds later you turn your head to the sound of the door opening on your side. "I don't want you to peak so wear those."

Was it really that much of a surprise? You shook your head while laughing. "Okay so how am I supposed to know where I'm going then?"

"Don't worry," You feel as he grabs ahold of your hand. "I got you."

You push away all of your nerves and decide to trust him. The chilly breeze blew through the both of you as he now was your eyes as he guided you. You could feel how you were walking up some steep hill but didn't think to question it.

After what felt like an eternity of cluelessly walking around, he finally stops and takes a deep breath. "Okay. We're here!"

"So I can take these off now?"

"Um— Hold on!" You could hear how he was moving quickly, the sound of dirt grinding underneath his shoe before he gave you the okay once again. "Yes, now you can take it off."

It takes a minute for your eyes to adjust, but once it does you're left with a sight you weren't expecting. There Satoru stood at the edge of a small cliff with a decent drop. And just over the cliff was a view of the busy city buildings, trees that stretched for miles, and the pretty sky with the rising sun.

"Surprise!"

With a breathy laugh through your nose, you walk closer to get a better view. The sky was painted with pretty colors that you couldn't see, but you could tell because of the variety of shades. You looked down at the black blanket that laid right at the edge of the cliff, then back up at him.

"I um—" With tainted red cheeks, the one who was always teasing and joking with you was now suddenly having trouble forming words. "I remember on our way over here you took a picture of the sky. And so I assumed that you like to see sunrises." You continue to stare at him without a word. "Was I at least somewhat right on that assumption?" You turn away from him to quietly laugh, which makes him crack a smile as well. "Well am I right?"

"Yeah.. You were right.." You reply to him before looking down. "Can we sit?"

He nods his head as you take a seat on the soft blanket. He silently watches as you pull out your phone and snap a few pictures.