33. problems

hihiii,

made a fic for a bunch of one shots, u should check it out if that peaks your interest at all 😉

enjoy ;)

~~~~
Satoru Gojo
  p o v

Drumming my fingers on the steering wheel, I tossed my phone on the empty passenger seat after texting Hime that I was on my way. This was my first time in a while texting or seeing her. Ever since then though, we've both been giving each other the well needed space. Which honestly has been going well.

My phone dinged as I immediately reached for it, thinking that it was from her but instead, it was just from the dickhead.

Geto
Getting your dick sucked yet or what?

Not even a few seconds later, he texts again.

Geto
Can I be next? I'm better than her🥺🥺

I'm so sick of his bullshit that I cant do anything but laugh. Purposely leaving him on read, I threw my phone back and pulled into another campus parking lot.

Utahime goes to a completely different college that isn't too far from the one I go to. It's actually one of our biggest rivals when it comes to football and basketball. For me personally, sports were honestly never a big thing for me.

Now. How did I meet her when I'm from a completely different college? One word. Parties.

When I was a freshman in college, I went to almost every single college party. Whether it was my college party or not, you name the address and I'd be there. Long story short, word got around that I was a party rat, smart, and had good looks? Who wouldn't be able to resist me? I met Utahime at one of the parties. I caught her eying me so I approached her and asked if she liked what she was seeing. And of course with her attitude, she pushed me away with a red face the moment I started flirting with her. After that, I started seeing her at more and more parties. She didn't really look like a party person, so I was kind of surprised to see her at one every time. We sorta started kicking it off from there after we exchanged numbers.

I grabbed my phone to get out the car only to see another missed message.

Geto
Come home.. the kids miss you 😕

Satoru
LMFAOO

Satoru
Im gonna fucking block you💀

I shoved my phone into my pocket while still laughing because Im now gonna be thinking about that stupid text for the rest of the night.

And anyway, I can practically find Himes dorm blindfolded— Well with my eyes closed I guess I should say. That's how many times I've been on this campus. I passed by the halls where a group of girls were gathered, already staring me down and whispering to their friends to look over. It was pretty late to have classes, so I don't know why they're all grouped together at this time.

"Satoru, are you here for Uhtahime? You're usually not on this campus unless it's for parties or her." One says as I pass by them.

Like I said. I'm never here unless it's for her or a party.

"You sound disappointed?" I chuckled, walking backwards so I could look at the girl. "Next time I'm here, it'll be for you, I promise." I wink at her and turn back around, turning a corner to head towards the dorms.