01. satisfied

hope your prepared for the roller coaster of emotions you are about to be put through🤩.

follow @jiinxisnotawriter on tiktok for art of y/n, fic updates and many other things! (mainly art from various of my fan fics lol)

enjoy

~~~~~~~~

"It's just a party! Live a little!" Nobara tried begging you.

You sighed. "Its just a party, they say. It'll be fun! They say." You continued while fixing your braids in the mirror. "Last time I went to a party I almost knocked a bitch head off.."

Nobara loudly groaned. "Y/N ILL PAY YOU."

You peeped over the bathroom door to see her putting on tight jeans. "To knock a bitch head off?"

"NO DAMMIT!" She yelled. You snickered at your own joke while she continued. "Give it an hour. If your not enjoying yourself in a hour, i'll leave with you."

"An hour?"

"A hour..." She repeated.

You groaned. Truly speaking, you had no intentions on going, but since it seems like Nobara really wanted you to go... "If it will get you to shut up then fine."

"Really!?" She shouted before running towards you in excitement. Even she thought that her begging wouldn't be enough. "Do you mean it!!?"

"Sure... what ever." You mumbled while watching her jump up and down in excitement. "But!" You added, "In return you have to help me with my lashes."

She eagerly took them out of your hand and  grabbed your wrist, sitting you down on her bed. "Y/n you better not be fucking with me."

"I'm not." You said after her. "You have my word."

"You might meet some cool people..." She babbled while blowing on the lash. "Or even a cute guy." She said with a sly smile

"Doubt it." You say bland as ever. To be completely honest you couldn't even remember the last time you've seen a cute guy of your taste. Let alone tried shooting your shot

"Seriously Y/n, when's the last time you've had a boyfriend? Or even messed around with somebody?" She questioned before gently grabbing my face to position the lash.

Good question. When was the last time? Freshman year was definitely your last relationship by remembrance. Almost a full year of who you thought was an entire piece of you, gone in a matter of minutes once you found out that he was cheating.

"My freshman year. It's probably been almost a three years now that we're both a seniors."

"Well, today is your lucky day." Nobara smiled. "There! Now for your outfit. Go causal, but not too casual, you know?"

"Casual but not too casual." You repeated. "You have such a way with words.

You got up to head to your side of the room, digging through your clothes. You threw a pair of ripped jeans and a couple shirts across your bed.

Nobara was pretty popular around campus. She's just a genuinely fun person to be around. Everyone likes her, and you wouldn't blame them. When you got your dorm with her, she was exactly how everyone portrayed her. Straight up and on going. What ever she had on her mind, she'd definitely say it. Which would be a problem in certain situations because some things are better left unsaid. Ever since then though, you two have been closest friends.

As for you, you weren't all that around campus like Nobara. You were kinda the type to not speak unless your being spoken to. Could change depending on who you're around of course. Though, you did get a little bit of attention every now and then because of your eyes. Heterochromia. Your right eye being the deepest shade of brown to the point where they looked black, while your left eye was a dull grayish color. Some honestly get the impression that you're blind, which you found dumb. You didn't really like it that much though, that's why you always wore one colored contact before going out anywhere. If you looked long enough though, you could tell that you wore a contact.