25. plans

HOWDYYYYY
HOW YALL BEEN?? TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME!!

i also found out like a week ago on tiktok my fic got recommended on a post LMAOO IM HONORED FOR MY ACCOUNT/FICS TO MAKE IT TO THE WATTPAD SIDE OF TIKTOK😩
AYE, KEEP RECOMMENDING THEM I DONT MIND AT ALL

HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THE NEW THEMES?? i wanted to change it up bc i got tired of lookin at the old ones lols.

(lil rant(?) about how my week been: so i started school hella late, and now i'm at my old towns school (haven't been to that district since 5th grade) and a lot of my old friends recognized me which surprised me. this whole week has been nerve racking tho, but aye, it is what it is.) thanks for listening to jiinx ted talk.

bc of school, chapter updates might b all over the place, but i'll try to update normally still.

ANNDDD i'm also taking request for any fics that YOU want to see be written by mwah, the one and only🤤. (i might/ might not do them but ALL, request will be taken into consideration)
i'm feeling a tokyo revenges fic👀, but idk, just throwing out ideas lol.

damn, i feel like i was a lil too hyper with all this commentary 💀,
alright alright, ik some of yall came here for the content and here u go,

ENJOY ;)

~~~~~

"OH COME ON!" Nobara yelled while looking up at the small TV screen that had everyone's score. "THE SCORES ARE RIGGED!" She turned to you, trying to get you to agree with her.

"Hey, you were too busy focusing on one person, you missed the opportunity with everyone else." You shrugged your shoulders as she groaned.

Nobara had the lowest points out of everyone, while Megumi had the most. Of course, Nobara accused him of cheating, but he explained how he was basically hid in one spot the whole time and was able to get everyone multiple times.

"Looks like you gotta pay for his food Nobara!" Itadori laughed.

"Sucks to suck." You added as she swatted you away.

After laughing and joking around with Nobara, you all put up your gear and headed out. You were grouped together around your cars, trying to agree on a spot to eat.

"Soo any ideas anyone?" Maki asked while leaning on the hood of Nobara's car.

"Sushi!" Nobara brought up.

"Steak!" Itadori said over her shoulder.

"I honestly don't care where we go." Megumi uttered as he pulled out his phone.

"Well you idiots have to agree on something!?" Maki shouted.

After ten minutes of indecisive decision making, you all agreed to go to a nice burger joint. It would kill you to admit it, but hanging out with people wasn't as bad as it seems.

"Y/n did you ever get your phone back?" Geto asked across from you.

Satoru who was next to him had a smirk on his face. Even though everyone else was clueless behind his smile, you knew why he had that stupid smirk on his face.

You kicked Satoru's shin underneath the table, getting a small groan from him. You then threw a fry at Geto, earning laughs from everyone else who watched him eat the fry.

"Man, we need to do this more often!" Itadori said with a sweet smile.

Nobara clapped her hands together. "We should plan a fun trip!" You were picking at your half empty plate of food as you listened. "Something for only a couple days. Since the break is coming up, why not?!"