30. cookies

HEYY

enjoy :>

~~~

"Okay!" Satoru clapped his hands together.

You glared at all the utensils that were laid out on the counter, most of the things missing or you either didn't have. Like measuring cups which were probably one of the most important thing needed...

"Ready?" He turned to you.

You both had your phone laid out on the counter, a recipe for the peanut butter cookies on two different websites.

"Just to let you know if this kitchen burns, it's your fault."

Satoru chuckled, taking off his sweatshirt. "I wish you would stop saying that."

You watched his shirtless body walk over and grab an apron that hung up on a door. You scoffed, seeing him put on 'kiss the chef' apron.

"An apron for cookies, seriously?"

"Why not?" He looked up at you, his hands behind his back while his fingers worked on tying the apron.

His arm muscles flexed while having them behind his back. You leaned on the counter, watching him tie it while sorta letting your thoughts run wild for a few seconds.

Damn his arms look so good. Your eyes lowered as you watched them tie a knot behind his back. He'd look good with his arms tied behind his back too. Your eyes meets his even though he was still reading what was on his phone. Id make him wear that stupid blindfold whether he could see through it or not and do things to himonly to hear what kind of lewd noises his voice is capable of making.

"You're looking at me as if you want to pounce on me and eat me alive." He said, snapping you out of whatever foxy trance you were just put in. Satoru shrugged his shoulders, "Not that I wouldn't mind though."

"You better have on that sweatshirt before they get back." You mumbled after turning away from him. You rubbed your face and sighed. Why the fuck did I just think about that?

Satoru walked over and preheated the oven before making his way towards the small clear bowl on the counter. "It doesn't say how much flour to pour." He looked up at you.

You slapped your forehead with a smile on your face. "This is already going left."

"Okay well I guess the amount of flour we pour is the amount of cookie dough we want." He took the small bag of flour and poured it into the bowl, dust flying everywhere from him holding the bag far away from the bowl.

"You idiot! We haven't even done anything and you're already making a mess!?" You both coughed from the dusty flour that flew all around you. You fanned the air and used a paper towel to wipe all the flour off of the counter.

After getting the wet and dry ingredients that were needed, you helped each other combine it in one bowl and mixed until the dough was formed.

You took a spoon and scooped a tad bit of the dough for a taste test. "Huh, it's actually not bad." You took another small scoop and held the spoon up to Satoru's mouth, letting him get a taste as well.

He chewed and smiled. "Thought this was going left?"

You dumped the cookie dough onto a pan, the both of you forming the cookies into a round shape. Satoru then pressed a fork into the cookies to mash them down. He grabbed the baking pan and slid it into the oven, brushing his hands on the apron before turning to you.