18. art

howdy

ty for 7K <3

enjoy :)

~~~

"Did we interrupt something?" Nobara asked while on the brink of bursting into tears of laughter.

"Nobara," You said while still on top of him. "No, it's not."

"Yea! She's just sitting on my lap that's all!"

Satoru painfully groaned from the elbow he had just caught at his stomach. Just as you rolled off him, he curled into a ball while holding his aching stomach.

"You all are over dramatic." Megumi rasped as he walked in.

"Thank you." At least someone was a tad bit mature.

"Okay I've known Y/n longer than any of you. So seeing any type of physical contact between her and a guy will always surprise me." Nobara openly admits.

"I'd appreciate if you would stay out of my love life." You slap at Nobar's arm.

She rubs away the stinging sensation. "I'll hit you with that line the next time you ask about my love life Y/n."

You muttered an insult underneath your breath and Satoru laughed. As they all got settled back in the room everyone just returned to what they were originally doing before they even had left the room.

"21 questions, anyone?" You looked up at Nobara and put your phone down.

Everyone ended up agreeing to join. The rules were simple. You went in a circle, asking or answering questions. Since Nobara was next to you, she would ask you a question, you would answer. So on, and so forth.

"I'll go first!" Nobara looked over at you, along with everyone else. "Y/n, what do you see yourself doing after college?"

You laughed at that question. "That's a good question.." In all honesty, you had no idea what you wanted to do. "Uhhh, I don't know. Maybe selling my artistic things."

"Painting?" Satoru said as you looked at him. "You do art?"

"Why'd you word it like that?"

"Like what?"

"yOu dO aRt?" You mocked him.

He laughed, pushing up his glasses. "Fine, correct me please Ms. Grammar police."

"I'm an artist." You decided to sit back down next to Satoru as you push him for more room on the bean bag.

"Same thing!" He laughed.

"I didnt know that you were into art Y/n." Megumi rasped.

Nobody honestly knew unless you brought it up. And that was on the rare occasions.

"Yea! You all need to see the stuff she paints! It's amazing!" Nobara smiled. "And she does clay sculptures!"

"That's so cool." Itadori laughed. "I wanna make clay sculptures."

"Stoppp you all are gonna make me blush." You covered your face with your hand while smiling.

"Alright! Your turn to ask him something."

"Okay," You hummed before going into deep thought as you turn your head over to Satoru. "What's one thing you would like to go back in time and redo?"

Satoru bit at his cheek before answering. "Probably back to when I first met you."

You slightly tilted your head. "Why that?"

"Dunno. Why not?" You wanted to call bluff but left it alone. There had to be a reason on why he'd choose that specifically.

"Megumi! If you had to choose one person in the room to punch, who would it be."

"You." He said with no type of hesitation, which made you all burst into laughter.

"What did I do to you?!" He asked with offense in his voice.

"Nothing. It's just that you would be the first person Id go to."

"That almost makes me cry." Satoru sniffled.

You all laughed at how serious Megumi was. Everyone eventually got a turn to ask and answer questions after two rounds. It was getting pretty late and the party was starting to die down after a while.

You chilled for the rest of the remaining night in your dorm with Nobara. Even though she had her own bed, she sometimes fell asleep on your bed for some reason. Not that you didn't mind or anything of course.

                                     *

Once again, you were a walking zombie for your morning classes. Since exams passed, professors didn't really give that much work like they normally did. They were trying to give you all a little break, which you were very grateful for. As soon as you were finished with all of them, you didn't even bother going to lunch with the others. Your bed was calling your name and you heard it loud and clear.
You ended up taking a four hour nap before waking up to see Nobara looking down on her phone.

"You could've texted me that you were gonna go to sleep as soon as you were done with your classes."

You turned your head the other way. You didn't really feel like going back and forth with her right now. You lifted up, flipping your braids out of your face and grabbed your phone to check the time.

It was still kinda early in the afternoon.
You went in the bathroom to fix yourself up and left out to slide on your shoes.

"And where are you going?" Nobara asked.

"I'll still be on campus. Just going to the art room."

That's where you would usually be found if you weren't in your dorm or off campus.

"Oh?" She looked down at her phone again. "You haven't been there in a while."

"I know," You agreed. "That's why I'm going. I'll be back." You told her as you shoved your phone into your pocket, along with your extra dorm key just in case.

"Byee, love you!"

"Sure you do." You mumbled as she laughed behind you.

                                     *

You sat in the big empty art room, moving things around to get yourself situated. Honestly couldn't even remember the last time you were in here. With exams going on, you had been too busy with every other class.

You've visited the art room so many times, the professor didn't even care if you came without her knowing anymore. It was actually
a surprise if you weren't in there.

You look in a folder of all the previous art projects you had done. You really weren't in the mood to paint, so instead you decided to do pottery. You've made things like cups, small figures and other tiny things. But ended up destroying them in the end because they never came out right in your opinion.

You put on an apron before smacking down the clay and starting the machine. Your moist hands rubbed on the hard, but smooth clay as you shaped it into a flat shape.

You honestly had no idea what you were gonna make. It was always like that when you did pottery. You just did whatever you accidently created and went with it. Ya know, like happy accidents? So far you were making some weird squiggly shape. You cackled at the shape, as childish as you are.

Three soft knocks came from the open doorway as you looked over to see who it was. You stop what your doing and shook your head at the sight as the humming machine suddenly went silent.

"I tell you one time that I like art, and here you are, showing up in the art room. You really are a stalker, huh Satoru?"

He smiled.

~~~~~~~

i think.... u know... where this abouta go😼— or do u? lol

i tried a mcdonalds coffee today. the most mcfucin disgusting thing i've ever had. -10/10, don't waste ya greenbacks on that junk🤮.

anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

have a gr8 day <}