[85] Nature; Against The Island God

Start from the beginning

The wind moved in a symphony, it wasn't a mindless storm, as it made a tune of a song going in Hashirama's head. [Superman – Eminem] ran havoc as the dimension turned green.

For the things he wasn't trying to protect; the huts unrooted from the ground, the borders went flying about, and trees nearby were hit with a wave of such strong wind that all went flying away, and even the ones in the far had their leaves scattered away.

The bears, the hyenas, and all the other predators in the nearby vicinity dropped to their faces with foams coming out of their mouths. The bodies nearby had their flesh mashed badly and were thrown out of the domain's range due to the wind.

Hashirama stopped. The world calmed down. Standing at the center of the crater he had created in this land, devoid of any trees or anything at all. Within this deep forest, now this empty spot existed, marking the identity of Hashirama Senju, as the song ended gently.

"Phew,"

Hashirama looked down at the barely awake girls near his feet and smiled.

"Lucky. I managed to keep the size of the dome small. Everything would have been destroyed otherwise."

Compared to when he saved Nami, he wasn't a clone right now. He was the guy, he was him – the real deal; equal to those old emperors who could split the sky with their Haki.

"Are you guys all right?"

Except for Karoo who had lost consciousness, the girls stared at Hashirama with shaky bodies, eyes wide, and lips quivering. Amidst them, Beidou had the largest eyes, realizing what sort of feat this was – questioning if even her grandfather was any match for that burst of Conqueror's Haki.

"Oh,"

Hashirama looked down at the weapon in Beidou's hand.

"It looks weird. What happened?"

The red ores on the long sword had a red crystal oozing out of it, coating the edge of the blade and making the entire thing look quite menacing.

Beidou looked down at the sword and was equally surprised. She was about to say that she had no idea what was going on – before she recalled that this weapon was supposed to react in a special way when in the presence of a Supreme King.

"I don't think that's important right now."

However, before Beidou could explain the situation, Robin spoke softly and pointed at the sky. Everyone raised their head to look up, and goosebumps went about over their body.

"I think the island is trying to kill us."

This archipelago had 12 islands attached to it. All 12 islands were in the form of a flower petal, in the shape of a starfish. Currently, six of those petals were rising in the sky, predictably descending towards Hashirama and friends soon.

The conscious island felt threatened by whatever being was near its mouth, as it was his core, its heart.

The Will of the Island – the God of this place – felt it was in danger.

The flower was trying to crush him, and the girls just happened to be caught in the process. The flower-shaped archipelago was sacrificing half of its petals, which probably took decades to form, just to kill Hashirama at any cost.

"Holy shit."

Noting Vivi's curse in his head, Hashirama didn't see a way out. The six petals were closing in, coming together to form an enclosed dome, and that meant he couldn't just fly away from its way. It was pure luck that the clones had already evacuated people from those six islands, putting them in large boats.