Chapter 10: No Hug?

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Dave." Caoimhe mimicked and adjusted in her seat. Saved by the bell, Caoimhe.

"Come on, let's start!" Dave went inside the tent and stood behind the camera and the interview began.

"So Caoimhe..."

———-Time skip ———

"Thank you for your time Caoimhe. And once again, this is Caoimhe Pool from Quirky Stevens!"

"And cut!" Dave said from behind the camera. I exhaled and grabbed my water bottle, taking a sip to replenish the water I lost.

"That was fun, thanks Saffron." Caoimhe said standing up from the chair and stretching out her arms.

"Of course, it was my pleasure." I responded, giving her a smile.

"So Thalia's next? I'll go get her." Caoimhe said, walking towards the exit. Her hands in her pockets. I couldn't resist not teasing her so I blurted. "You forgot something!"

"Huh? What?" She stopped in her tracks and looked at me confusedly.

"You still haven't told me why it was a mistake." I nagged. I watched Caoimhe's face go from confused to embarrassed to playfully annoyed. I couldn't help but giggle at how expressive her face is. Oh it's so fun to tease her.

"I get why Nima hates you." She replied with a smirk before walking off.

"Oh no you didn't!" I shouted after her. She waved me off without looking back. And I shook my head amused at how quickly we became comfortable with each other, knowing that our first meeting wasn't exactly the prettiest memory to look back on.

——-time skip ——

"It was so nice meeting you all today! I had so much fun talking with you all and I'm glad the fans will get to know Quirky Stevens better." I said with my professional tone of voice and my showbiz smile.

"Of course! It was so much fun doing this with you!" Thalia answered with the sweetest smile.

"Yeah definitely!" Caoimhe added.

"With your pretty face, you made this interview a hundred times better." Heidi flirted, wiggling her eyebrows at me then winking at the camera. I faced the camera and made a shocked face before giggling. She's taken but she's still a flirt, what a headache for her partner.

"Thank you for having us. It was our pleasure." I heard Erynn's smooth and velvety voice and turned to see her already looking at me with the most perfect dimpled smile I've seen. She's got whisker dimples, cute.

"Well that's all we have for you today! Stay tuned for our June issue with this amazing band on the cover! be sure to grab your copy, pre orders are happening now!" I started my ending spiel. "I'm Saffron Abrams and this is Under the Radar!" I looked to my side and subtly gave the signal to the four members.

Simultaneously we said, "Thank for watching!"

"Cut!" Dave cut the cameras and started checking the video clips we got.

"Yay! That was fun!" Thalia exclaimed, doing a little jump in excitement. I saw Heidi looking at her with heart eyes and smiling. Those two are the absolute cutest! They're the picture perfect couple.

"Yeah Thank you Saffron, you were great!" Heidi said, opening her arms and giving me a smile. I gave her a quick hug and said. "You guys were naturals! Made my job easier." I complimented them all genuinely. I realize now why they have a lot of fans, all members knows how to work their charms perfectly.