"Oh my God, this car is beautiful

"Oh my God, this car is beautiful." I chuckled, loving the way her face lights up after seeing her new car. "Is this mine for real?"

"Of course darling, all yours." I said, dangling the keys in the air and she ran catching it.

"Thank you babe. Can I please drive it today?" She asked pleadingly.

"Do you want to? Remember it's yours to do whatever you want with it." She nods excitedly and we entered her new car. I had to push the seat back some more due to my long legs.

I think I changed my mind about her driving me anywhere. If she continues at this rate I won't make it home alive. "Baby, I really don't want to die right now— please slow down." I demanded and she giggled but slow down anyway.

We reached the mall and I brought her in Louis Vuitton first. I plan to make her shop for anything she wants today, no limits— my wife deserves the best.

"Here flower, no limits okay? Buy whatever you want." I said handing her my black card and she kisses me on the lips with a squeal.

"Thank you, Handsome." Then she runs off leaving me trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

She took up about three bags, two heels and two flats then when she finally paid for them, I took the bags from her, carrying them.

I brought her to Chanel next. She bought two more bags, shoes, perfumes and other things. I also brought her to Versace, Fendi, Gucci, Forever 21, Puma, Victoria secret.

Now we're at our final stop, which is Cartier. She bought necklaces, bracelets, and a watch.

By the time we finished shopping, I was dying to sit down. Who knew women could shop like this? Hours of shopping, this is a deadly suicide mission.

Even though I was dying inside, I let her have her fun without whining about it. I got us some lunch afterwards and we ate pizza together.

Soon after we finished, I decided to take her to get a massage, then to get her hair and nails done.

I'm now sitting down in the nail salon with her as the lady does her nails. I decided to play candy crush on my phone to pass time because I was getting bored listening to these women talking other people's business.

This was the first time I've ever went out and hear so much about other people that I didn't even know.

This girl beside me was now telling her friend how she caught her boyfriend in bed with her mother fucking each other, then the friend suggested her to fuck her step daddy since as her mother fucked her boyfriend.

Don't worry, even I'm lost on that one.

This was the day I regret not carrying my earpods with me, so that I could tone them out. These ladies have me fucked up with their gossiping.