"Good girl. Now let me eat this pussy, hm?" I praise, her body shakes as I push two fingers in her while sucking her clit. I let her ride my fingers and face as I pushed my mouth further in her pussy. My lips were now soak of her sweet juices as my fingers went deeper and faster, her clit throbs in my mouth as she let's out a whimper and her juices flowed in mouth. I moan swallowing everything, I took my fingers out and let her clit go with a pop, then stood up sucking my fingers of her juices.

I pulled my pants down my feet as well as my boxers and my dick sprang out slapping her ass. I stroked it a few times and trailed it through her wet folds, before bending a little then thrusting right inside her. "Fuckkkk, hmm yes!" She screams and I covered her mouth with a groan.

"Shhh baby, we wouldn't want them banning us from this building for me fucking you too hard, now would we?" I cooed as I pull my dick out and thrust into her harder and her scream grew even more and I sigh pulling out completely and taking up her panties. "Just in case you decide you wanna be a loud fucking whore." I slid my thumb into her mouth making her open up for me then I balled up her wet panties and stuffed it into her mouth, silencing her as I thrust back inside her wet hole.

Her screams were now blocked as I pound into her tight pussy. I spread her ass cheeks as I watch as her pussy sucked in every inch of my dick and I let out a strangled sound seeing how she covered my dick with her cream. "Fucking shit, look at that, you creaming my entire dick whore," My hands went up to her breast as I knead them together then twirl her nipple. She clenched my dick so tight that I almost lost my balance and I had to spread her cheeks again watching as I pound her even more. Oh shit, her pussy gets better everyday.

Her covered moans could be heard, just like her wet pussy making sounds that turned me on even more. She's practically trembling at this point as I rubbed her clit in circles. I gripped her neck and she spits out the underwear from her mouth as she throws her ass back meeting my thrusts while moaning. "I- I- shit babyyy- you're fucking me sooo good!"

I peck her lips as her juices dripped down my balls and my eyes glisten with tears at how good it feels inside her. "You feel so good, beautiful." I moan, as my ass cheeks clench at the feeling of me cumin. "You gotta give it to me now Sie, cum for me please!"

She moans and clench me before squirting all over my dick, "That's it mama, you did good as fuck hmm." I bit my lip so hard as I pulled out and covered her ass with my semen while rubbing her clit as she rode out her orgasm. After a while, she took down her leg removing it from the window as I took some wipes and cleaned her up properly then also clean myself up.

We finally got dressed just as we heard someone knocking on the door. "It's time for the next photoshoot guys, get changed and come out."

Sienna blushed in embarrassment as the footstep went away, "You think they heard?"

I chuckled, "Hm, darling you were screaming your throat out as I fucked you hard, of course they fucking heard you."

She huff pushing me away, "Ugh, I hate you."

"I hate you too, Mrs. Screamer." I chuckled gripping her in a chokehold and pecking her lips tasting the strawberry flavored lip gloss. "Now, let's do that walk of shame and get those photoshoots over with, yeah?"

 "Now, let's do that walk of shame and get those photoshoots over with, yeah?"