CHAPTER 1

The moonlight shone brightly onto the Yoon state, as the quiet footsteps of a young servant resonated through the house's walls as he walked to Master's quarters.

He opened the door ominously, letting the moonlight seep in, and slowly closed it behind him, as the conversation that needed to be carried out was a secret from the other servants.

He bowed and began speaking, —I have gathered information about the artist behind those paintings, my Lord. She is called Baek [Y/N]. She was discovered by the head kisaeng as an infant, and raised as her daughter at the kisaeng house. — He spoke in clear disgust. — We do not know of her origins, but what is clear is that she had shown a talent for drawing and painting since a young age. And who knows what she saw at the kisaeng house? But, strangely enough, it seems she would often draw men engaging in sodomy and women engaging in sapphism. — He said. — The book of erotic paintings you showed me earlier were part of a collection she had published under a pseudonym. — He paused. — However, it is said that she no longer paints for an unknown reason.

—She "no longer paints"? — The master's voice boomed around the room, making the young servant's blood run cold. — Well, that's nothing to concern myself with. Surely she won't insist on it once she sees some blood. —He neatly cleaned the blade of a sword, smirking as he said those threatening words.  —What is this woman seen doing these days?—

The young servant looked up, sweat dripping from his forehead.

—Well, I heard she's... living as a drunk. —

...

Baek [Y/N] was extremely drunk. So much so, she couldn't even lift her head from the table she had been resting it at.

The light for the bar illuminated her face, giving her an unusual glow.

—Hmm...— She murmured.

—Wake up. — A voice woke her up slightly.

Her eyes fluttered open, seeing a man standing over her, smirking.

—Excuse me, sir, but, who are you?— She asked, cleaning off the drool from her chin.

—This young master is the eldest son of the Yoon family, Master Seungho. — Introduced the servant.

—I see... —

—Yoon Seunho? I've heard that name somewhere... — Thought [Y/N].

—Are you the woman they call Baek [Y/N]? — He asked.

—Yes, I am. — She declared.

Her delicate hand was quickly forcefully grabbed by the young Lord, who complimented her paintings, saying he enjoyed them, then, he proceeded to put his hand in his crotch, allowing [Y/N] to feel the hotness that they gave off.

—It has gotten to the point where I cannot complete my night activities without them! — He excitedly told her.

She quickly snatched her hand away.

Yoon Seungho, firstborn of the Yoon family! —She thought. — I remember now! A fiend of sodomy with no regard for time or place... rumored to even have his topknot cut off by his father... a notorious hell-raiser.

She started to tremble, her delicate features contorted into a frown.

But I published those paintings under a pseudonym... How did he find out my real name, and know that I'd be here?— Her blood ran cold.

So, she decided to lie, and say that she wasn't the author of the book of erotic paintings the young lord had presented to her.

This had clearly infuriated the young man, who reacted by cutting the young servant's throat.

Such a scene made [Y/N] faint right then and there.

...

She felt a cold liquid being thrown in her face and she came to, having her face and clothes wet with water. She had been thrown on the floor in a dirty room, but she didn't mind, it's not like she had been sleeping in cleaner places.

—M-my Lord... what have I done to warrant such a treatment?  — She pleaded, her face pale.

When she was presented with the book of erotic paintings again, she continued to lie, and said it wasn't her creation.

—Quite the liar, aren't you? — He asked.

He pulled out a sword and [Y/N] could feel her face pale, as she began to cry.

—Why are you crying? — His voice softened as he sat down to look her in the eye.

—I don't understand why you are doing this to me, sir. — She said in between sobs.

— Don't cry. — He cleaned her tears with his thumb, — What have I done to you that gives cause for these tears? — He asked her in concern.

—I-I only painted those images to survive. — She cried.

—And that's all I want. You can eat under my roof, and create erotic paintings for me. — He explained.

—... What do you mean by "creating erotic paintings for you", my Lord? — She asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

...

Soft moans resonated through the room, as the brown-haired man panted while Seungho sucked on his cock and played with his nipples.

—You're capturing all of this, yes? — He asked, stopping his fondling to look at [Y/N], who was just staring at the paper in her hands with a pale face.