"That's scary indeed", Ford muttered

"Well I'm also .... afraid of Mark," Winny added.

"aoo I thought you would be afraid of Satang"

"I'm not afraid of Satang, Ford's boyfriend is more terrifying"

"boyfriend your eyes, me and him don't have any relationship, we are just friends"

"Then which friends call each other baby every time they call?"

"That's natural"

"I've been friends with you for a long time, but you just keep calling me an idiot, we're friends aren't we?"

"You two if you want to argue, just get out....I have a headache here", I didn't mean to kick them out but my head really hurt from thinking about things and now I have to listen to their nonsense.

"Alright....let's go to the balcony," Winny invited Ford and Ford immediately left.

The two argued on the balcony

While I..... quietly locked the balcony door and put the key on the table and went out.

"Phi... my friends are fighting on the balcony... I don't know how to separate them ," I said to the guards.

"Really?", they looked suspiciously at me.

"khrub.... please separate them phi, before they kill each other...., One of them is Mark's boyfriend...if anything happens to him....."

For a moment....all the guards ran to my room....

I then ran outside the house to meet a guard who was standing guard outside.

"Phi My friend .... and some bodyguards are locked in my room...., can you please help me to unlock it?"

"Khrub", he just do what i ask him to do  without hesitation

After he entered, I immediately opened the gate and called a taxi.

"Fourth!!!!"

I heard Ford and Winny shouting my name

Damn faster than I thought

I opened the car door and got in.

"quickly go to xx  street no.xxx sir"

"Khrub"

After the car drove off, only then could I breathe a sigh of relief

Ford...Winny...sorry....I'm definitely going to give you guys a hard time....but I didn't mean it like that....I just wanted to get a confirmation from Gemini, I wanted to know if he would continue our relationship by fight together with me....

Or he will break our relationship by giving up....

To Be Continued