Say something anything - Normani

Y/N POV:
Today is the most nerve-wracking day of my life. I'm about to ask Mani if she will be officially be mine. I just got of the plane from Miami to go to the concert venue. I saw big Rob and he took me to the venue. Lauren and Mila were waiting for me outside so Mani didn't see me come in.
"Y/N!!!" I hear both of them say at the same time while running towards me.
"Mila, Lolo I missed you guys" I said speaking the truth.
"We all missed you too Y/N, especially Mani. She talks non - stop about you" Mila said engulfing me in another hug.
"Let's go, we wanna show you around" Lolo said.
"Where's Mani?" I asked them
"Probably with Dinah and Ally" Lolo said 
"Can we go there first? I'm dying to see her?"
"Oh okay, since we're nice enough"

We walked for about 15 minutes down numerous hallways till we finally reached their dressing room. It's about time, how could they not get lost get here. I was about to open the door when Mila stopped me.
"I have a plan. What if I go in first then Lauren does and you stay behind Lauren since you're the same height anyways and jump out and surprise Mani. And if Ally and/or Dinah sees you, we'll shut them up " That is actually genius.
"That's awesome, you're a genius Mila" I said
"I know I am and lets go"

Mila walked into the room and Lauren and I following her. I see no sign of Mani anywhere as I looked around but Dinah did spot me, dammit. I put my finger to my mouth to signal to be absolute silent and me being here. Mila whispered to Ally and Dinah what our plan was and they decided to play along. I heard the door open so Lauren decided to sit on the couch, thanks smarty-pants. I was panicking on where to hide so I jumped over the couch and hid behind there. There was barely enough space for me to breathe right now. I saw that Mila texted me not knowing where I was.

From Banana Peel 🍌 :where are you hiding? x
To Banana Peel 🍌: in the little gap behind the couch. Can u get Mani to sit on the couch in the middle please? x
From Banana Peel 🍌: sure thing x

I look up and see Mani sit down in the middle and Mila next to her. I texted Mila again to see who was on the other side of the room to film it.
To Banana Peel 🍌: Who's on the other side of the room? x
From Banana Peel 🍌: Ally and Dinah
To Banana Peel 🍌: thanks

To FinahDinah👌: Yo Dinah, I'm hiding behind the couch and I want you to film me scaring Mani, can you do it pwease?
From FinahDinah👌: sure dawg, when?
To FinahDinah👌: Now
I pear over the couch to see Dinah looking at me. I give her a little nod and she starts filming. I start to stand up and everyone else notices. I bend down to Mani's ear and whisper.
"Hey beautiful" She freaks out and turns around almost instantly and is speechless. I move out from behind the couch and she comes and attacks me.
"You're really here, how?" Mani asked
"I took a plane but mostly the help from these two" pointing at Lolo and Mila.
"I missed you so so much babe"
"Me too"

And with that I kissed her with everything I had, I forgot that there were people in the room. That's where Dinah stopped recording and sent me the video. I went to sit down on the couch and pulled Mani down with me, she giggled. I haven't heard that giggle in person in 4 months.
"How long are you here for babe?" Mani asks.
"As long as you need me here for princess"
"YAY!!" Mani squealed while hugging the life outta me.
"Babe. Can't. Breathe" I barely said
"Sorry baby, I'm just so excited"
"Well, if you're excited now, wait for tonight. And no, it's not what you think" I whispered in her ear. I can hear Ally from across the room saying how we act like we are together but we will hopefully be soon enough.

*In the middle of the concert*

I'm really nervous now. Mila is going to call me up any minute and I feel like I'm going to pass out.
"Now please welcome out on the stage, mine and Lauren's best friend, Y/N!!" Mila screamed into the microphone. I walked out with this newly found confidence I found 2 seconds ago. I waved to the crowd and they cheered louder if that was possible. I was pretty much am famous in the fandom as I have been both Lauren's and Camila's best friend since diapers so we are practically all sisters. I walked up to them all and hugged them all except for Mani and there was a reason for that. After getting the harmonizers to quiet down, I walked over to Mani.

"Normani, ever since I met you at your concert in Miami 4 months ago, you have been constantly on my mind and I had no other choice but to call you mine, officially and I'm sorry that it took this long. Normani Kordei Hamilton will you do me the honour of becoming be girlfriend?" All I hear is pure silence, dear god what did I say?
"Say something, anything" I pleaded, not liking this silence. Mani was standing there with her mouth open then she quickly smiled and answered.
"Yes, yes, yes" I smiled widely after hearing those words. I ran to her and picked her up and kissed her with so much passion and lust that we had to stop because we were being pulled apart physically by Dinah and Lauren. I was looking straight into her beautiful eyes.
"I love you Normani, forever and always" I think I started a trademark here.
"I love you too Y/N, forever and always" We kissed again and I walked off stage smiling like an idiot. The next song was worth it and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Mani, god damn. And that is how the Fifth Harmony concert in LA changed my life forever.