----------------------------

(Sunghoon pov)

As we are walking to the rooftop, I just can't stop thinking about the victim I used to bully, especially Kim Jun Myeon.

I mean, he said that one day someone would stop these things. Like, really?

Everyone in this school is crazy. Are you sure there is someone who could do that to me?

Me, Park Sunghoon. I bet 'that someone' will be scared of me as soon as I kick him.

After 10 minutes of walking, we finally arrived.

Ouh, and I saw Heeseung. I bet he must have found our victim.

"Ouh..Heeseung, you found him already?"

Heeseung then turn to us.

"Who?" Heeseung asked me.

"So, today we have two victims?" Jay asked me, as he is also confused.

Not until I saw someone with a hoodie on and a boy holding his hand.

Someone is trying to help him. Huh?

He then tried to run away from me. Me?

"Jake, catch him", I ordered Jake, and he quickly caught that boy and the hoodie boy.

He brought them to me. That boy looked at me with an angry expression.

"How amusing", I thought.

I took a look at him. He is so beautiful with his fair skin, his glowing foxy eyes, and not to forget those plump lips.

Oh, how I wish to devour him, but I hold myself back.

"Hey, you all need to stop this", the boy with the tag name 'Kim Sun Woo' said with a serious face.

"And the reasons?", I asked him. Well, you need a reason for me to stop, babe.

"You all are just big jerks,", he said.

I laughs.

Now, Heeseung, Jake, and Jay are looking at me with a strange face.

"Oh, you better take back your words."

I look at his friends, who hide his face in the hoodie.

He is our victim.

"Why are you helping him? You're just getting yourself into trouble." I smirked at him.

"Do I need a reason to do that", he said in a sassy tone.

"Wah, he wants to help his friends. AWW, how cute it is". I mocked him back.

"So,what? Is it our fault for not being born into a rich family? We just want to study hard and graduate in peace". "You rich people only think about trying to get on our nerves, sorry to say, but we also have pride", he answered.

I am a bit shocked. He is interesting.

I came to him, who was kneeling on the floor and cupping his face.

"Hmm, then you want to save your friend?"

He glared at me before saying this.

"Yess"

"Then kiss my cheek", I said to him.

He looked at me in shock. I bet he is scared, or maybe he feels a bit happy. I don't know.

He should be proud to kiss me, you know. I am so handsome, and everyone in this school likes me,okay?

But maybe he will not do that because he is scared of me.