Lynn shrugs simply. "If I'm not intruding, sure."

Eggsy nods. "Right then, it's just up here," He says before walking up to the entry of the bar, holding the door open for Lynn.

"A gentleman now are you Eggy?" Lynn teases. "Thanks."

The two walk into the bar and Eggsy proceeds to direct her to a table with two guys sitting and chatting. "Mate! We were wondering if Dean knocked you out before you was able to get here," The first guy says, then turns. "Who's the lady?"

Eggsy clears his throat. "Lynn, this is Ryan—" A guy raises his hand and acknowledges her before lowering it, "—and Jamal. This is Lynn. Creep was cat-calling her so I decided to make sure she was safe."

"Nice to meet you Lynn," Jamal says. "Eggsy don't make a lotta friends 'round here."

Lynn snickers. "I can see why. Looks like a fucking chav."

Eggsy rolls his eyes. "A chav is better than a snob," He says, then sighs. "I'm so tired of Dean and his fucking about with my mum."

"If he treats your mum so bad, why don't she leave him?" Ryan asks.

Jamal takes a sip from his pint. "Low self-esteem, that's her problem."

"Fuck off, why would she have low self-esteem? Eggsy's mum's well fit," Ryan says, causing him and Jamal to laugh. "No offense, bruv."

"It's alright," Eggsy says nonchalantly.

Lynn grins. "She really that attractive?"

"My mum's beautiful," Eggsy says, "but that fucking prick has her wrapped around his fat little finger. One of these days...I'm gonna smash his face in."

Jamal looks at him shocked. "Are you mental, cuz?" He says. "He'd just get that lot," He stops to point over at another group of guys nearby, "to do you, and he'd pretend he didn't know nothing about it."

Ryan mumbles something and Jamal quickly lowers his hand, but the group had already noticed. Lynn figured this was a bad time to be here. "Think you can chat shit about us and we won't do nothing just 'cos our guv'nor's banging Eggsy's mum?" One of the guys say, standing up.

"Pretty much, yeah," Eggsy says with a slight smile. The whole group stands up and hovers over the table threateningly, Lynn taking notice of how tall the men were.

Jamal sighs. "Let's just go, man. It's not worth it."

The tallest one leans close to the table. "You boys," He stops as he looks at Lynn, "have out-stayed your welcome." He pushes his hand forward as to shoo them off. "Leave."

Eggsy stands up suddenly, getting in the guy's face, causing the others to stand quickly. "What?" The man says.

Eggsy pretends to look like he's sympathetic. "I'm sorry about that, bruv."

Eggsy, Lynn, Jamal, and Ryan walk out as they hear the group behind them chat about them. They step outside and suddenly it's way chillier than it was before. Lynn shivers as they start to walk. "It's freezing," Eggsy says before pulling out keys from his jacket pocket. "Why are we walking?"

"You jacked his fucking keys?" Lynn asks, a little shocked he would even consider anything like that. Then again, she'd just met him not even 20 minutes ago. Strangers are always full of surprises.

Eggsy nods. "Yeah. Now, we're gonna nick his car."

The group climbs into the yellow car. Eggsy in the driver's seat, Lynn in the passenger's seat, Jamal and Ryan in the back. "Hold on," Eggsy says as he turns on the car and begins doing donuts.

The group laughs as they hold on to the car so they didn't go flying. "Shit!" Lynn laughs, Eggsy laughing with her. "This is the kind of fucking adventure I was missing!"

"Hey! That's my fucking car!" A familiar voice yells, but they don't care. "Hey! Hey! Eggsy! I swear, you want to fucking stop it!" Eggsy makes a definitely inappropriate gesture at the man, causing the car full of people to laugh. "You're a fucking dead man, stop it! I'm gonna fucking have ya!"

"Floor it Eggsy, fucking floor it!" Lynn screams at the boy as he begins zooming off.

The car full of people laugh as they narrowly dodge other cars driving on the street, zooming past until they almost crash into a cop car that drives directly at them. Eggsy quickly slams on the break and puts the car in reverse as he drives. "What the fuck?!" Jamal says, laughing. "Go Eggsy, go!"

Eggsy keeps his head turned backward as he makes sure to not crash into any other cars. Lynn waves to the cop car in front of them, the rest of the group joining in, all waving to the two tired-looking cops chasing after them.

After some driving and some very sharp turns, they turn once more before crashing into a car. Lynn's body is thrown backwards into the seat, which accidentally slammed her head into the headrest. "Shit."

"Dickhead," Ryan mumbles loudly.

"Foxes are vermin, cuz. Should've run it over," Jamal says.

Eggsy's mouth twitches. "Should've done a lotta things," He says. "I'll sort this, get out of the car."

None of them move. "Eggsy—"

"I said get out of the fucking car!" Eggsy says. Ryan and Jamal quickly scramble to get out while Lynn stays put. "I'm sure you're trying to be nice, but trust me when I tell you get the fuck out of the car!"

Lynn refuses to leave. "I don't think there's much else you can do here mate."

Eggsy bites the inside of his mouth before slamming down on the gas pedal, sending them forward, crashing them into the cop car.