His (18+)

Book Title: His

Author: saillingcruise

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #bdsmrelationship, #billionaire, #dominant, #erotic, #forever, #fragile, #hisonly, #love, #mafia, #maturethemes, #obsession, #possessive, #romance, #sexscenes, #submissive, #truelove, #wife

Summary (Book Description) : Warning: Very mature content.

"A thick long finger penetrates me,and I slowly jump up but he keeps a firm hold on me and hold me in position.
He lifts me up in position and seats me on the glass top of his desk. The coldness of it burns my abused asscheeks and he knows is very well too, that is why he has again kept a firm hold on my waist.
The glass now feels comfortable and I have adjusted to the intruder in my pussy. He starts with slow deep strokes and I start to moan.
He leans towards me and kisses away the tears from my face.He slips his tongue inside my mouth and completely tongue-fuck my mouth and I am out of breath in seconds."
................................................................

From the day I was born,his eyes has not left me.
He was there for me in my whole 21 years of existence.
Now when I work for him as his own personal assistant in his own multibillionaire company, DAMIEN KNIGHTS ENTERPRISES , that too after 6 months of our marriage,his eyes has not left me,not even for a minute.

DAMIEN KNIGHT
The most ruthless,arrogant and hardhearted man in the world.
The most merciless, cruelest and cold blooded King of the underworld.
People fear him and knows better than to even look into his eyes.
The man who had and has no value for women except for His angel
His only weakness?
His and His only Amelia.

Amelia Sara Collins Knight
The most innocent, fragile and sweet person, people could ever meet.
Sheltered and protected by her father and the devil himself,she does not know about the evils of the world,nor about the demon himself.
Seeing him almost every day since she was born,and cared by him throughout her,she didn't oppose to the idea of marrying him when the proposal was made by the Satan himself.

Join them in their journey as they discover themselves and solve the atrocities thrown in their way.

Note:
There is Mature contents,bdsm and violence in this book.
Also a very innocent main woman lead and a very unpredictable and cruel male lead.