Chapter:35

The way back home ride was filled with a thick silent...no one talked much expect Yoonmin's bickering which were source of escaping from awkwardness...

Well....the awkwardness wasn't needed in between Taekook, expect from their starting day of friendship they were never been this much awkward with each other....

Everyone reached their homes respectively, today Jungkook didn't whine cuz of dropping Taehyung his home, neither Taehyung asked for a tight and warm homie hug from  jungkook... just a simple good night and bye, nothing much....

When Taehyung finally disappear inside his home, Jungkook drive towards jimin's home... just in two minutes they reached there...

"Kook!!! I didn't intended to hurt you two or makes you two uncomfortable...i just don't want people to talk sh*t about your pure friendship, you may not have noticed...how all the university's students give you two weird looks and talk all bullsh*t about you two.. that's why i wanted to you two observe you surroundings and yours behaviour towards each other.....I don't want all these things effects your pure and admirable friendship...I'm sorry 😔...  i should have look after my words which i used...i really didn't mean to make you feel bad...."

Jimin said after seeing Taekook's behaviour...he was actually regretting of his way to talk 'straight forward'...

Jungkook wasn't able to speak a word after hearing new information... peoples talk about them, about Taehyung and him, that's too not good one...how dare they, they shouldn't have done this...they gonna pay for, never ever in his wildest imagination..he would accept someone's raised eyes on Taehyung or on his character....no matter what he will protect Taehyung from every evil minded person...

~~

Taehyung was laying on his bed with phone in his hand, doing nothing just staring it...and his mind was surrounded by only one person thought, that's Jeon Jungkook his bestfriend.... usually after dinner they would be chatting with each other but today Taehyung didn't heard that ding which pop in his phone at 08:30pm... and now it's 09:00pm nothing visible on front screen and it's not like taehyung's phone is on silent mode that he didn't hear ding too...

Other side Jungkook had his dinner, mostly like played with food in his plate... only one sentence is roaming in his mind university's students talks sh*t about Taehyung.... Jungkook will definitely make sure to shut those sh*t head student's mouth before that blabberings reach to taehyung's earpiece...

After dinner Jungkook did his night routine and goes to his study table and sit there... grabs his phone and open that perticular profile and his heartbeat accelerated seeing the person is OnLiNe....

But Jungkook's dombness is at peak... he doesn't want text Taehyung cuz he knows... whatever he have inside himself, he gonna blaber to Taehyung which he doesn't want...and Jungkook find it's the better way to not talk from Taehyung today....

And about Taehyung, so...he fall asleep staring phone in his hand.....

Taekook were in taehyung's bed laying beside each other and talking whatever they have.... but after sometime a point comes where they found each losting in themselves, doing nothing just staring each other like they can see other's soul through his eyes.... while drowning in themselves Jungkook leans forward and feels those strawberry like red and softer that cotton lips against his lips...and everything stops there, their world stops there, he only feels the softness which is too much addictional for him....in upcoming future he definitely gonna crave more for this sweeeeetness and soooooftness.....

"What the heck....Koo!!! Koo....are you there? Are you in washroom?? Koo answer me....are you there???.."

Taehyung called for Jungkook and himself check inside his washroom but didn't find his Koo there....then what was that, what happend just a moment ago, was it's real or a dream, but how it could be just a dream it was too realistic... still he can feel the softness and Koo's baby body scent, it was definitely real, it's too far to be fake or just a dream, those lips on his owns and their softness and how goodly they look in his, how perfectly they fit with his own lips lool like a missing puzzle or just made for his lips to be connected....all these things are too much massed up...

But not so late, reality hit taehyung's head hard....the hell what he is thinking, why he is too much desperate for that scenery to be real not a dream, what the bullsh*t his mind imajined, what the actual feeling it is, what, why, when, where, how, why not... everything just started to play in taehyung's mind making him restless and sleep far away from his eyes....

The whole night goes wide awake just like this, sleep far away from Taekook's eyes and mind engaged with different thoughts, sceneries....

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Well....i just checked my previous work, mumma how much mistakes i have attempt and my way of writing is like YouTube and Instagram... while this plot is different from those platform... still i have written like that😁....

I will correct the mistake after completing this Book but the way of writing will as it is...cuz it's my first book, so...those will be like memory that i was new there and like that firstly i have written....😊

See ya in next chapter....

Stay happy, healthy and safe.....

                      Borahae 💜