Chapter:22

Next morning ~~

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his room without knowing that someone was staring him lovingly...

For 'that someone' it was really best morning view to stare .....he is just wondering, how can someone look that much adorable while sleeping, without doing anything.... Sleeping prince.....

The staring contest was going on peaceful, without any interruption ......and Taehyung will be winner definitely cuz opponent was in his dream land...

If opponent was awake...he would have never let the staring one win this contest .....

It has been half an hour Taehyung was wide awake staring the sleeping bunny who was sleeping on couch of his room.......

But.... Suddenly, the loud bangs started coming from outside....... someone was there outside, calling for Jungkook....

Leaving his staring contest, Taehyung come towards door and open it....and he find Mrs.jeon on door steps with a very mad faceu.......

"Yaaaaa....you sleepy head...do you even know what's the time it is...,...you coconut head, it's going to 09:30am .....and here you are sleeping like a pig......do you even know your university start from 10:00am.....and you don't want leave the bed.....I'm saying last time, you Joen sleepy head Jungkook.....lift your a$$ up from your bed....and be on dining table in 10 mins.... if you become late even one minute...you aren't getting today's breakfast."

Mrs.jeon rant everything in one breath without seeing the person on door...

Mrs. Jeon was going to head back towards dining table...but a very low voice muffled in her ears, making her stuck on her steps...she turned backward immediately with shock written on her face....

Teahyung was there on door, standing with a small smile displaying on his face.....

Mrs. Jeon come towards Taehyung fastly and hug him... apologising for shouting without seeing who was there on door.....

Taehyung hug her back and he ask sorry for waking up this late...he was at fault too....not only his sweet aunt...

After sometime, when Mrs. Joen goes downstair..... Taehyung come back inside the room and goes towards couch where Jungkook was sleeping peacefully, unaware of everything....

Taehyung first call jungkook's name, few time.....but it's all goes in vain ....
Then he started to shake him slowly....

This time, he get the response tho....but it was all muffled cuz Jungkook was sleeping on his stomach and his chicks very pressed on pillow.... that's why, everything come out from his mouth as muffled sound only....

Taehyung didn't get anything in his mind...but it was clear that definitely it was jungkook's complaints to his mum... waking him up in early morning...wow 😳....

After shaking Jungkook few more times, when he didn't wake up.....lastly Taehyung had only one option left..............

He just shout near jungkook's ear.... making him shit up abruptly on the couch in the fear of any Tsunami or Earthquake.....

Taehyung just started to Lough loudly seeing the scared face of Jungkook...he try to control it but........ still it was effortless......

Jungkook was glare his cutest creature with a big a$$ pout.......

Finally when the laughing round is ended... Taehyung informed the pouty bunny that...his mum have given time limit to do his morning routine and come on dining table......if he run out of time limit....he have to starve till lunch break ....he will not get his breakfast this morning......

~~

Taekook come downstairs after completing their morning routine uin seperate bathrooms and finally joined Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.....

Mrs.jeon was shooting dangerous glares to his stupid, coconut, sleepyhead, muscle bunny, pig and what not.....cuz of his stupidity, she shouted on her cutiepie.

And jungkook just minding his own business which was having his breakfast and stilling  glance from Taehyung....cuz he know, he have to listen full ear...not right now but after coming back from University......So, right now let's chill it.

Taehyung's pout which he make while eating..... was reminding him last night incident......how Taehyung make the same pout while sleeping....

It was in the end of completing their assignments, Taehyung fall sleep with same evident pout..... it's when he heard soft snores coming from his other side.... only then he realised that  Cuddly bear have fall sleep......

How much Jungkook wish...he could cuddle that Cuddly bear......it took him whole damn hour just competing his mind to vanish this not so good thought from inside himself.....

He can't break the comfortable zone of Taehyung.......and sleeping beside him without taehyung's permission wasn't very propriet...

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°