He traced his kisses down the collar bone ending up on her cleavage. He smirked noticing how her chest heaved up and down. He pulled her slight loose shirt kissing her cleavage.

Y/n couldn't even react to his sensual kiss when he out of blue bit on it. Y/n shivered in pain and pleasure. She loved every part of it, yet was scared of his harsh and sudden bites.

She made a tight hold on his hair when he kept going down, stretching her loose shirt until it couldn't. He sighed and looked up at her. She was closing her eyes, he felt his heart burning in desire.

Trying to calm him down, he pressed his lips harder on her. Y/n almost squeaked at sudden kiss. Vante hurriedly went on unbuttoning her shirt.

He broke the kiss, and not minding to wipe away his lips, he went kissing her abdomen, and her waistline. His lips were rapidly moving around her exposed waist.

Y/n: "V-vante-ah.."
She whimpered loudly. Vante smirked and pinched her waist mercilessly.

She mewled in pure pain.

Vante: "Call me daddy sweetheart"
He husked. Y/n's cheeks heated up and she refused to say it.

"Come on say it, princess"
He muttered squeezing her inner thigh hardly.

"D-daddy.."
She muttered, churning Vante's stomach. His hands roamed around her curves and soft body.

He tossed his shirt off and hugged her. Y/n wrapped her arms around his well-built body.

Vante: "I love you.. you're so beautiful princess. Are you still ready for this?"
He whispered, hugging her close.

Y/n buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Y/n: "I love you too Vante. Take me"
She whispered back softly.

Vante: "I won't stop, won't stop until I feel satisfied.."

Y/n: "Please don't."

Vante smirked and kissed her shoulder, his other palms grazed on her stomach, down to her loose trousers. He fumbled with the button and pushed it down.

Without wasting any time, he went down and started kissing her inner thighs, marking them. Y/n arched her back as she tugged his hair, tightly.

Vante smirked.
"Sensitive. I see."

He sunk his teeth in and y/n screamed 'daddy' on top of her lungs doing nothing but causing a flush of satisfaction in his veins.

Vante: "I love it when you say that. Keep calling me that princess"
He whispered huskily continuing his work and enjoying her melodious whimpers and mewls of pleasure.

Vante grabbed a hold of her hands and pressed his lips on her, biting on them.

Vante breathed heavily and unclipped her bra, squeezing her breast. He kissed them softly, creating goosebumps all over her body. Y/n shivered in pleasure.

Abusing her bosoms, he sighed in pure satisfaction and hovered over her face. She opened her eyes, only to see the handsome face of his, with messed up hairs, she managed to smile.

Vante: "You're already drained out my princess.. the real fun is yet to begin"
He whispered, tossing off their left over piece of cloth, leaving them completely naked.

Y/n gulped at the sight, looking away. Vante smirked.

Vante: "Look at me princess.."

Y/n bit on her lip and looked up at him. Vante have never felt so lucky. He stared deep into her eyes.