1-3 From The Outside

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sounds like the girl wants to live here. And hell, more power to her. But shit... No way in hell am I living here! I'm gettin' outta here, I don't give a shit!"

Celeste fake laughed "Hmhm. Sure, feel free."

"Okay, so...nobody has any clues?" Leon changed the subject back

"One thing I can tell you is who's behind all this. Something who's totally weird and messed up. Why else would we be trapped in here in the first place?" Hina said

"Well, sure, it could be something like that. But for right now, actual clues are..." Leon's voice trailed off

"U-Umm" Chihiro struggled to speak up

Quill turned to her "You got something?"

"If you think in terms of people who are really abnormal or bizarre... Do you think maybe the person responsible for all this could be a certain murderous fiend...?"

"A murderous fiend... Chihiro, do you have some idea who might be behind all this?" Makoto asked

"Well...maybe. I mean, I can't really be certain, but..."

"That doesn't matter right now, we know next to nothing so any theory is worth thinking about" Quill assured her

"O-Okay, well... Have you guys heard of Genocide Jack?"

"You mean that serial killer that's been in the news and all over the Internet?" Makoto asked for clarification

Byakuya decided to explain "The monstrous villain who's murdered scores of victims in brutally bizarre fashion... The word bloodlust was left at each murder scene, written in the victim's own blood. Whoever he is, he's like a ghost. He strikes without warning, and disappears without a trace. And on the Internet, they started calling him... Genocide Jack. That about covers it, I think." He's leaving parts out on purpose, isn't he?

"They say he's claimed over a thousand victims..." Hiro added

"That's just an urban legend though, right? I mean even like, ten people would be totally insane." Junko questioned.

Toko was silent, but seemed oddly nervous

"Anyway, whoever Genocide Jack really is, he's obviously some kind of super crazy killer." Chihiro concluded

"And if he really is this 'ultimate' psycho, I wouldn't be surprised if he put together something like this." Mondo said angrily. You know, I wouldn't even put it past Hope's Peak to enroll someone as an 'Ultimate Murderer'

"But like I said, I can't be certain. I don't have any evidence or anything. It's just a thought..."

"But if they're the killer, isn't that like a killer of a problem for us!?" Leon... I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke or not...

Hina tried to cheer everyone up "It's okay! Everything's absolutely, positively, one hundred percent without a doubt gonna be okay! Cuz help's gonna be here soon, I'm sure of it!"

"Huh...? H-Help?" Toko asked

"We've been stuck in here a few days already, right? Nobody's been able to contact us, so I'm sure they're getting worried. I bet they called the police already!"

"I'd hate to play devil's advocate, but-" Quill was cut off by obnoxious laughter

"AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Monokuma appeared "The police? You're putting your faith in the police!?" He really can just appear anywhere...