" My father... " I said with a smile.

" That's right my lady, your father. " Vera says and I then looked at my dad.

" Father, you're very awesome. " I said with a smile on my face.

" But... Where are we going? " I said and stared at my father.

" Ah... " Father

" I have a business with someone and something to take care of, " Father says

" Which means, you and Lady Cynthia may go wherever you want today, " Father says with a smile.

" But... Bosworth and Vera will have to at least go with the two of you, just to make sure nothing will happen when I'm not around, " Father says to which I smiled ear to ear.

( Omg! I can spend time with my beautiful mother Cynthia!!!  )

( Hooray! All hail my smart and handsome dad!! )

" Alright then, I wish you luck and always be safe father. " I said and he smiled.

" And before you go dad... Please come back home safely. " I said with a smile and he nod his head.

" I will," Father says and then he left.

* * *

We're still here in the capital, Mother Cynthia, Mr. Bosworth and Vera is also with us.

" Mother, look, I have something for you." I said while I'm holding a beautiful red rose for her.

" For me? " Mother Cynthia says and I nod my head to which then she smiled at me.

" Thank you, my dear," Mother Cynthia says and I smiled at her.

" You're welcome. " I said with a smile and then I turn my head to look at Vera and Mr. Bosworth.

" Uhm... This is for you, I hope you like it. " I said while giving a beautiful pink tulip flower for Vera.

" And this is for you, Mr. Bosworth, it's my token of friendship with you, " I said while holding a yellow flower, Mr. Bosworth liked flowers that are yellow.

" Thank you, my lady, " Mr. Bosworth says and I just smiled at three of them.

" Now dear, should we go somewhere else? There are lots of stalls around the corner that sales goods, we can go and check. " Mother Cynthia says

" And if you like something, we can buy it." Mother Cynthia says and I nod my head.

While I was following behind Mother Cynthia, Vera and Mr. Bosworth, they were told by Mother that they can go around in the market and buy something that they like too.

Mother Cynthia and I went to a stall that sales mana stones, each stones have different color and grade types, all stones looks really pretty for me.

" Would you like to buy a mana stone, dear?*smile* each of these mana stones has different grade level type. " Mother Cynthia says

" A grade 1 level type mana stones can only be use one time and once this stone has been used, the color will change into white, meaning it doesn't have any mana inside, " Mother Cynthia says and I nod my head with a smile.

" Young lady, this one is a rare mana stone, it's a top grade level type of mana stone, I recommend this one for the lady, it also matches your eye color." The man says while looking at me but I shake my head no.

" No, thank you." I said with a smile

" I don't know how to use a mana stone." I said and he looked quite surprised about hearing it.