Part 18: Goddess 🔞 /Minhyuk

Start from the beginning

"Take me here!" She looks over her shoulder at him. "Please take me right here!"

Min's jaw drops a little. "Fuck! I never thought you'd like it that risky!"

She wouldn't dare do it normally. But she still can see the demonic wall around them like moving water, obscuring them from sight.

Impatiently, she slips up her dress, presenting Min her ass. "Please!"

He walks closer. Then the sound of his hand hitting her backside echoes through the parking lot before he caresses it gently, grinds his hard crotch against it.

"Take me!" she groans from between her teeth.

"Patience..." He chuckles, his hands tugging down her panties and they just drop to the ground. Min's huge hand lays on her back and presses her upper body over the hood of his car. She can hear his belt clicking while doing so. And before she can beg to finally take her again, he slams his length into her.

"Fuck!" she howls, trying to get ahold of something while he fucks her mercilessly.
So eager to feel him more, she supports her knee on the hood as well while he grabs her ass, moves faster, and growls with each thrust.

"FUCK!" he groans. "I can't with you!"
Again he smacks her booty before bending down to her. "Like it?" he pants into her ear. "Like my dick, huh?"

"So much!" she squeals while the sound of his skin hitting hers fills the air. "Harder! Please fuck me harder!"

She feels the pleasant pain in her scalp when he pulls her head back by her hair while speeding up his pace even more.
His every thrust feels so damn good, so good that she feels herself becoming dizzy.

Suddenly, when she was just about to feel the warmth of another orgasm spreading in her gut, he stops and she whines out loud.

Before she can ask what he's doing, he grabs and turns her. With a dark grin, he lifts her on the hood and spreads her legs.

"I wanted to do something, remember?"
With these words, he bends down and buries his face between her legs. A loud gasp comes out of her at the sensation.

"Oh! Fuck!" she moans, digs her nails into his scalp, and pulls up her leg again while watching his tongue move at a stunning speed over her core.

"Yes, right there, baby!" She groans and he smirks against her while looking up to her.

While looking lustfully at each other, he lets his tongue curl even harder over her sensitive parts and this moment is so fucking intense.

Moaning, Anya rips down her dress and bra and reveals her boobs while Min gasps against her wetness.

While she kneads and squeezes them, she sees Min's free hand taking his dick and pumping it while continuing to lick her and watching her touch herself.

"You taste so good!" he whines against her throbbing core and pumps his dick faster, which only makes her wilder.

Moaning, she lays her hand on the back of his neck and presses her pelvis closer to his face, moving her hips against it, giving him the chance to lick her even better. Her moans turn into whimpers and there's this warmth inside of her again.

"You lick me so good, Min," she whines. "You lick me so good, I'm gonna cum!"

This seems to make him even hornier. He groans against her skin and moves his tongue faster.

"Don't stop!" she gasps, and finally her orgasm floats through her body. Screaming, she collapses onto her back, enjoying the ecstatic sensation while staring into the night sky, almost unable to breathe.